五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:【原创】Wind beneath my wings -- 萨苏

共:💬405 🌺629
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖
家园 萨兄节哀

或许有河友不喜欢看英文,俺试着翻译了一下.

It must have been cold there in my shadow,

在我的影子里您一定很冷,

To never have sunlight on your face.

因为我挡住了照到您脸上的阳光

You were content to let me shine, that's your way.

我因为您才如此闪亮,那都是因为您,

You always walked a step behind.

您是我腾飞的力量.

So I was the one with all the glory,

所以我拥有所有的荣耀,

While you were the one with all the strain.

而您承担了所有的压力,

A beautiful face without a name for so long.

一张美丽却默默无闻的脸,

A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

带着灿烂却微微含痛的笑.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

您知不知道您是我的英雄,

And everything I would like to be?

我想模仿您所有的地方?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

我可以飞得比雄鹰还要高,

For you are the wind beneath my wings.

那是因为您象风一样托起了我的翅膀.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,

或许没有人注意到这些,

But Ive got it all here in my heart.

但是我的心里有所有画面的定格.

I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.

我想告诉您,这些我都记得,

I would be nothing without you.

没有您的关爱,我会一事无成.

Did you ever know that youre my hero?

您知道不知道,您是我的英雄?

Youre everything I wish I could be.

您是我的偶像?

I could fly higher than an eagle,

我可以飞得比雄鹰还要高,

For you are the wind beneath my wings.

那只是因为您象风一样托起了我的翅膀!

Did I ever tell you youre my hero?

我有没有告诉过您,您是我的英雄?

Youre everything, everything I wish I could be.

我想重复您走过的旅程.

Oh, and i, I could fly higher than an eagle,

是的,我可以飞得比雄鹰更高,

For you are the wind beneath my wings,

因为您是我力量的源泉,

cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

因为您托起了我的翅膀.

全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河