• 家园 赚了吆喝

还有北约内部的一个司令部职位。

• 家园 务虚名而受实祸啊

北约给他当总司令又如何,能违逆美国的意旨?

吆喝嘛,他老婆赚得吆喝就更多了。

• 家园 这一对奸夫淫妇真是活宝一对

其实法国政治家的形象一般还是很严肃很传统的,在拉丁天主教世界里还是比较受推崇的。现在可好,成了全世界的笑柄。

• 家园 you are judging this couple

with your Asian or conservative protestant values.

Back in France, they can be quite popular with all their love affair(es) propaganded by the French media. There is lots of rumor about Sarkozy and his attorney general...

In Latin nations, people do not give a shit about unfaithfulness, because most French/Italian married couples are not faithful to each other.

Catholicism is dead in France.

• 家园 法国倾向于把宗教信仰当成私事

在个人关系上更是如此。因此他们的政治家很少嘴巴上强调家庭价值,舆论更少苛责他们的公职行为以外的事物。

但是像萨科奇作为最高公共政治人物这样把他的个人隐私这样张扬的确是前所未有的。

我敢说,要是萨科奇早死,他老婆一定会耐不住春闱寂寞的,肯定会破了总统寡妇的贞节记录的。

• 家园 我比较恶毒

大概有可能不用等到做寡妇

• 家园 肯定会破了总统寡妇的贞节记录的

奸夫淫妇....

Your comments are too strong. 贞节 is Chinese obsession and weights nothing in the modern Latin culture.

For Frenchmen and Frenchwomen, love is a LIFELONG pursuit and that's why "God creates men and women" (refers to a hot French movie). You, tasteless and sexless Chinese, should not attack our French passtime. Anyway, what activity will be more exciting and fascinating than the pursuit of fleshly love.

这位老兄看来对法国政治领袖人物很不感冒--you misunderstood my posts. I am stating facts, nothing person, subjective or offensive. Actually some French people(those globalists) also concur with my assessment.

I am not disliking the French leadership, otherwise I will not spend so much time living in French-language regions and learning their culture, history and language.

I love them because they will bring France into permanent decline and a final religious war with Muslims. France also serves as China's leverage when it needs to be hard on America or Germany. But France could never be a mature partner--it does not understand its own interests and always make bad decisions emotionally--with hypocritical blah blah self-righteous talk.

From the North American perspective, anything bad for the archirival Gaullic nation is good for the Pax Anglo-Saxon-Germanic-Americana Empire.

Really enjoy your posts. 棋逢对手. Admire your worldly knowledge. People like you are precious to China in its transition to the new G-2 world order. Most Chinese, in China and out-of-China, are inward-looking, self-obsessed with poor language or culture kownledge about the outside world. "Upon this rock, you can hardly build a Pax Chinois".

• 家园 在理论上

或者说在口头上,他们还是遵循戴高乐主义的外交战略的。

比如他们曾宣扬过

法国建立与美国和中国这两个大国的特殊关系,以保证法国的全球利益能够左右逢源。
      这样的理念。

当然实际操作中如何,就天知道了。

• 家园 苏联法国当时的确有特殊关系

这种特殊关系就是维持两德分裂,现在中国根法国有什么特殊利益交集的地方?

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。