共:💬274 🌺916 🌵28
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 19
下页 末页
      • 家园 顶,民族团结就是我们的政治正确

自信地向前看

• 家园 如果没有以下事件发生,谁会闲得翻历史的老账?

1.宗教的强力渗透与日趋极端化。

山东、河南的回回,原本是温和的。我以前读高中的时候,经常和回族同学一块儿去和出去玩。有些人不戒猪肉,跟我们一起吃馄饨,我们就避讳说是‘地羊’肉馅的;有些不吃猪肉,就买别的东西一起吃。彼此只感到风俗习惯差异而已。但是近年来,许多从云南、宁夏乃至域外来的神秘人士频繁来往,一住数月,清真寺威权崛起。宗教事务管,非宗教事务也管;和平的管,暴力的也管;回族事务管,汉族事务也要简接插手管。这和以往的清真寺已有很大不同。一些地方,清真寺已然可以实施鞭刑。

2.引发诸多社会矛盾及治安问题。主要是通过暴力,搞行业垄断以及结成全国性的贩毒和军火走私网络。由于其全国串联及特别团结的特点,所以要比普通黑社会难以对付。

3.和国际极端宗教势力步调趋同。中国很讲究宗教独立,为了主教任免权问题,和梵蒂冈天主教廷数十年未建立外交关系。但过去十几年间,中国向埃及、沙特、叙利亚等国派去了大量留学生,这些人绝大多数只学伊斯兰教思想,而不学其它技能。由于人数太多了,中东不能全部吸收,近期很多人就转向马来西亚。部分宗教留学生是马来出钱,部分是自费,比中东费用便宜一些。

前往马来的宗教留学生增加绝不是偶然的。马来西亚YSL本来相对温和,但若干年前派遣了大批人中东学习宗教,就变成了东南亚的极端宗教势力宣传中心和恐怖主义输出中心。泰南、菲南、印尼大量恐怖主义事件是马来宗教极端势力策划的。他们制造了巴厘岛爆炸、万豪酒店爆炸等这样的大事。

马来对沙甸这样的模范区有很大影响。强迫禁酒、推行回教法已是小事,更大的威胁是强迫小学生穿外来宗教服装,接受洗脑教育(主贴中转了几张河友上传的图片,小学生们穿的宗教服装和女生头巾就是马来式)。

4.中国信奉YSL的主要是回族和维族人数多。但回族遍布全国,许多人做出了突出贡献,影响力不算小,乃至身处要津。如果这些人表面支持和谐统一的民族政策,暗地倒向宗教势力,夹带私货,扩大影响,就能起到哪怕美帝这样强大的敌人都做不到的事情。难道不值得警惕吗?

我为了照顾回族河友们的情绪,已经修改两次帖子了。不要不知好歹。

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
        • 家园 中国如果不吸取教训,伊斯兰在中国依然会造成严重的危害

部分穆斯林也不是什么良善之辈

尤其是很多被宗教洗脑的

他们认为自己和中东的阿拉伯人多少有点渊源

看到国家愚蠢的宗教政策和民族政策

其实有时候并不是很乐观

• 家园 "马来西亚YSL本来相对温和" haha。 中国人

在马来西亚就是马来人的沙包,不懂别乱说。你知道马来人政党领袖每次开会拔剑喊口号的事么?

• 家园 不要转进

改了两次这句话还在。请你解释一下?

回回的历史是可憎的。

• 家园 这句话之所以不改是因为毫无错误。解释如下:

按照目前我国回族宗教界的一种解释,回族是这样来到中国的:

628年 通过唐太宗在梦中见到穆罕默德,伊斯兰教神奇地传入中国。

http://www.norislam.com/?viewnews-290

俺经过艰苦努力,说服了自己,更相信此时回回的确是纯洁无暇地。

但是汗牛充栋的史料,说明回回在元朝的典型角色是官员和保税人,官位最高的是阿合马(大家可以查查此人背景)。回回今日在中国的人口分布仍跟蒙古军队当初进军中国的次序密切相关。一路上回回人口迅速人口繁衍、力量壮大。

有同学说,回族一样是被蒙古人压迫、剥削的。俺同意:派出所长的确要被公安局长压迫的。

但受压迫者为什么在1856-1871之间,不宣而战,不去攻击满清军队,却大肆屠灭普通村庄中同样受压迫的汉族人民达2000万之多?不要告诉这是清朝统治者煽动矛盾:勇敢的回回把清朝的使者都杀掉了,清庭还如何去煽动?

杀了2000万中国人,还要我们跟随回教网赞美‘伟大的回回起义’,这难道不是强人所难么。

我说回族历史可憎,难道有错么?

更重要的是,承认历史丑恶的一面,难道不是更有利于民族团结,珍惜今天的和平局面吗?

当初匈奴对汉人更残暴。但今日汉姓中,乔姓可能来自匈奴的丘林氏,呼延来自于呼衍,还有兰姓等(当然上述姓氏不全部是匈奴后裔)。谁把这些人当成外人?大家都早已是一家人。

如果你们把中国当做一家人,那么你还是一家人的宝贵成员;如果把外来宗教势力当成衣食父母,那么你自动站在了很多很多人的对立面了。

这不是我一个普通P民说什么能决定的。但是作为一个P民,也有资格呼吁大家眼睛要睁大,呼吁政府板子要打狠。

• 家园 如果说蒙古人是大鬼子

色目人就是二鬼子.此种人群有两副马甲,蒙古人得意时一副,蒙古人失意时又一副.

• 家园 你这两句话意思可不太一样

回回历史可憎

这是单独的定性。开始可没这一句:

丑恶的一面

有这一句就大不一样。当然了,历史上谁没有丑恶的一面?把那句“回回历史可憎”单独拿出来讲,反映出来的就不是什么反思,是民族仇恨了。

• 家园 I need to add some comments

here.

DOMESTIC Chinese need to have a global view on the rise of Muslim Fundamentalism. There is nothing wrong with Islam. But inside this religious practice, there are different sects and some sects are dangerously dominant.

Lots of global terrorists have links to Wahhabi sect, which is a Sunni muslim sect from Saudi Arabia. The saudi king family formed alliance with Wahhabi in early 20th century and unified tribes to form Saudi Arabia. There was agreement between Wahhabi people and the king: king family controls secular power and Wahhabism would be the national ideology. Wahhabism is a much more extreme Islam compared with other sects. It has power to declare anybody as infidels and have the power to kill fellow muslims not in their sects. That sect DID do that before.

Just google for yourself.

Unfortunately, Saudi's huge oil reserve not only made the king family super rich, but also the Wahhabi sect. And Wahhabi used the financial resources to finance its global expansion--as well as the spread of its extreme views. Malaysia and Indonedia are just two examples. And its missionaries are also expanding in former USSR mid-asia nations (those -stan nations).

Keep in mind: without financial resources, new ideology will not be spread quickly. People change affiliation out of faith, but money often speeds up such process. Without the patronage of rich greeks and Roman emperor Constantine I., Christianity would not take over most of the western world so quickly.

Do not you guys feel weird: how come Malays become so violent in the last 20 years? It was not the case under the British rule when moderate Islam was practised.

For 南渝霜华, I do recommend you to google the term "Dar Al-Islam", its implication and read the instructions of Mohammad from Koran. If you live outside China, watch video "farewell to Israel" and read books about "Muslim Brotherhood"

http://www.farewellisrael.com/

The economic and global-status-related frustration is attracting more and more muslims away from the moderate camp to the fundamentalism camp in various African nation, European nation, as well as Asian nations.

Do not be so simple-minded. 种植园土 worked LONG time outside China and some of his observations are consistent with my concerns too.

What China's gov. should do is to BLOCK FURTHER SPREAD OF FUNDAMENTALISM Islam into China, reduce radicalization from Wahhabism, encourage the cooperation of chinese domestic muslim leaders of the moderate sect; thus REVERSE THE penetration of fundamentalism. Key: ensure peaceful co-existence between believers and non-believers.

Here I want to criticize HAN people's arrogance: if you want to manage minority groups well, HAN leaders should learn local language, their religious belief and their ways of thinking. Han is too materialistic and simple-mindedly believe that more financial support to IMPROVE EVERYONE'S life is every muslim wants. Han people lack Briton's skill in empire building.

Keep in mind: one British officer called Lawrence single-handed managed the uprising of Arabic Penisula and destroyed Turkish rule in Palestine, Syria and Lebannon, in WW I. Watch the movie Lawrence of Arabia then one will see. In the American/British camp, they have tons of talents who understand Uiger language/culture and local tension. If right time comes, they will be releashed to make China the second (broken) Turkish empire.

Let me GIVE YOU MY PREDICTION IN A STRAIGHTFORWARD WAY: a religious war shall happen for sure, in the next 30 years, either in Asia or in Europe. If I were you, I will hope that it never happens in my homeland China.

• 家园 我很反感你

Let me GIVE YOU MY PREDICTION IN A STRAIGHTFORWARD WAY: a religious war shall happen for sure, in the next 30 years, either in Asia or in Europe. If I were you, I will hope that it never happens in my homeland China.

===========================

你这个30年是怎么测算出来的说来听听?

老实说,我很反感那些呆在洋人的国家里,吃着洋人的饭,用洋人的语言来对中国指手画脚的人(也许我应该用渣滓),你是中国人吗?我看你就是“tons of talents who understand Uiger language/culture and local tension”中的一员吧?如果你真关心中国未来,就多一些建设性意见,少在这里大放厥词,危言耸听!

• 家园 thanks to your comments

But as a person trained in ethnic studies, I'm surely aware of most of what you said.

The point is not here.

At stake is plantation earth's phraseology. What the hell does he mean by "回回的历史是可憎的"? If his critique on Islamic radicalism is a timely reminder, then this sentence is bullshit,or in a Chinese way, mouseshit. This evidently biased statement adds nothing to the clarity of his post, and yet manifests his chauvinistic arrogance and rudeness, thus provoking some Hui riverfriends to anger.

• 家园 sir/madam, watch

the video "Farewell to Israeli" and watch carefully the teaching of Mohammed.

I can not write everything here. Watch by yourself. Judge by yourself. 回回的历史是可憎的 is an overstatement. I guess Zhong has retracted some statements. As Han people, let's be more or less a bit more tolerant of him.

Christianity in its dark-age period is very stupid and brutal: priests abused people's faith in God and preached stuff totally inconsistent with Jesus'teaching. The belief went through a complete revolution after the reformation and renaissance period. RELIGIOUS LIFE BECOMES A PRIVATE ISSUE AND power is no longer concentrated in the church(both catholic and protestant) anymore. The secular society keeps its christian facade, but respects more individual freedom of choice. We live under rule of law in the West now.

In sum, Christianity modernizes itself and wings out its fundamentalism side.

As to Islam, the church and secular power was and will NEVER be separate. It is in Koran, it is in Mohammed's practice.

There is only believers vs. non-believers (ethnicity/nationality/language does not matter) and finally, there SHOULD be only one Dal-al-Islam...

Read more the writings of those leaders of Islam Brotherhood before further debating. It is not convenient for me to write any further.

BTW, 回回 is an ethnic concept, NOT a religious concept. We should learn their language, respect their customs, make friends with both Islam and non-Islam 回回s. But SHIELD THEM FROM WAHHABISM. Otherwise, China will learn bloody lessons!

• 家园 真是恶心

I can not write everything here. Watch by yourself. Judge by yourself. 回回的历史是可憎的 is an overstatement. I guess Zhong has retracted some statements. As Han people, let's be more or less a bit more tolerant of him.

==============================

同为汉族,就应该容忍(其实你心里想的是encourage吧?)汉族攻击回族的言论,那同为回族,就应该支持回族攻击汉族了吧?

还以为你那么推崇基督教,会接受基督教的“博爱”思想,原来还是一个“非我族类,其心必异”,还是赤裸裸的宣扬民族对立,你到底意欲何为?如果是个洋鬼子,那你就趁早shut up!

• 家园 即使不喜欢ysl。我却认为以色列的为恶是错的,

应该被消灭,哈哈!

• 家园 除了维藏 中国人大体上都一样包括回 语音风俗习惯价值观

But SHIELD THEM FROM WAHHABISM.
                      回民是什叶派,好像与哇哈币算世仇?而且,回民学的那些古兰经和别的教材都是严重汉化了的,都是在用儒家理论来证明解释“风雷火电”怎么形成,为什么不能喝酒,为什么要饿肚子斋戒,用仁义礼智信来解释默罕默德的话等等。更重要的,一些地方的回民和汉民一样道德沦丧物欲横流,可能更坏(贩毒等),根本不存在什么宗教影响了。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 19
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河