五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:【讨论】World War 3 -- e2w5

共:💬57 🌺7 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
                        • 家园 Wow, Pentagon friend

I got a really bad feeling about this.......you see, there is some de facto conspiracy, like JFK, everyone know this lonely gunner theory is a pack of crap, people just get tired to force the gorvernment to admit it. But most of other popular conspiracy, include this one, have too much information that could alter the whole thing to another direction, may be this is the new strategy from those big sharks, confuse the mass. All I have left is my intuition, and I got a really bad feeling about this.......

Although I still think even some continental elite really trying to construct a new world order, they will fail eventually, again, intuition.

• 家园 Not the continental elites.

The only one who can put this off are the anglo saxon elites.

French are forever chanllegers.

Germans are defeated twice.

They are under control.

WASPs are the real masters and they will do everything to keep their power.

Now I think they are uniting the west forces under the leadership of WASPs and what is advertised in the video could happen...

The more I think on this the more concerned I became...

• 家园 Brits find themselvesin a pretty

strange position after cold war, they feel they are losing the connection with WASPs,it's not impossible for them to do somthing that "reunify"the "brotherhood". But I doubt the Yankees will throw themselves in to a war against 3 billion people, both the size and the structure of the american society can't bear the cost of a war like that.

• 家园 Again this will go back to the

Again this will go back to the issue of financial crisis.

According this guy, the financial system has reached the point of irreversible breaking point. We could see a depression like in 1930. They are facing a dilemma - clash of the financial system or a bloody war.

Given the issue of global warming and peak oil, a massive reduction of population as a solution THE problem became clear.

• 家园 I really hope you are right.

otherwise, we are all screwed.

And I really hope this can grap the eyes of chinese leaders, they are equipped with better information to judge this.

Anyone who appreciated the seriouness of this information, please act.

• 家园 US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN OFFICIAL

U.S DECLARES WAR ON IRAN OFFICIALLY

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/mqlk3yHTJwY&hl=en[/FLASH]

• 家园 Credit Derivative Meltdown

Housing crash has not bottomed.

Credit Derivative Meltdown is in progress.Total value of credit market is over 500 trillion and there is no buyers for those instruments.

Someone has to pay for the loss. America, Europe or china or BRIC country.

This is a fight of live or death.

A war seems the only option.

• 家园 在有能克制核武器的东西出来之前发动WW3是没多少市场啦

大流氓之间不好动手,这架打不起来,只能掐下小恶棍咯.西方人讲究的是打死你,我们的策略是饿死你.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河