五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:迷茫的《中国通史》 -- 种植园土

共:💬274 🌺916 🌵28
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 19
下页 末页
                    • 家园 有机会多看看中文吧,你对西方国家的了解

我很佩服,但是你对中国的某些看法我不是很同意,譬如地下教会,法轮功,和基督没任何关系的宗教都能够得到美国政府的大力支持,你说地下教会对中国无害很难让人信服。将来要是地下教会围攻中南海,估计立刻会得到西方政府的支持。

• 家园 FLG is a sensitive topic

I do not want to touch on that to harm this site.

But you need to understand: their right of religious freedom is in China's constitution and their constitutional right was violated by the gov.

First shot was from the government.

There are all kinds of religious sects in States competiting against each other and all live under the constraint of law. Protests are daily business in States, but the gov. is just as solid as usual. Respecting of other's constitutional right is the best way to maintain social peace.

It is normal to have different opinions and I do think I know China well enough. You only know your former homeland well enough when you are detached and have other nations to compare. I lived in several European nations, as well as States long enough. To be frank, China is very similar to several continental European nations. People just look different on face, but the underlying problems in the old world are similar.

You need to live outside china to get a better understanding of China.

• 家园 基督教的威胁要比伊斯兰教大得多

我奶奶从上世纪50年代开始就参加地下教会,对这个问题我深有体会。

• 家园 对!韩国人40%是JD教徒。
                      • 家园 hehe. speechless

any bloody event as large as 7.5. in Xin Jiang?

Have your grandma EVER READ THE WHOLE BIBLE ONCE?

• 家园 明枪易躲暗箭难防

基督教对我国(可能不是你国)的渗透力度要远大于伊斯兰教。而且你怎么知道我奶奶没看过圣经全文呢?当然了她不像你会英文,肯定没有看过英文版的圣经。不过你恐怕也没看过希伯来文圣经。

• 家园 同意,另外我记得伊斯兰和基督不都是传承

犹太教的衣钵么,一神教如果不政教合一肯定是社会不稳定因素。

• 家园 再补充一下,我英文很差,不知道啥叫speechless

在我看来,当我问别人某首民歌的出处时,那人没回答,这种行为才叫speechless吧。还有我不是什么公牛,看见红色的就往上扑,也不是鲨鱼对bloody的东西有特别的敏感。

• 家园 100% Agree with Parishg

Fundamentalism is not something we can approach with try and error.

Many promising Malaysian muslim youth attend university abroad,but vast majority of them choose Islam related specializations. As a result, they barely learn any professional skills to find a decent life, speak English in an awkward manner (much shameful for a commonwealth resident), and most importantly, they end up with hatred as a fundamentalist.

I withnessed such tragedies again and again.When I saw the pictures that Chinese kids were dressed in the fashion of Malaysia Muslim, I knew something terriably wrong was happening. And the almighty Chinese government did nothing to stop it.

Within 15 years, they will become suicide bombers and bring about atrocity to their neighbours and total annialation of their own kind.

• 家园 del
                    • del
                      家园 你说的是哪个国家阿?我认识一些马来人

读工程类的,将来回马来西亚继续作研究,而且英语普遍还不错。一方面马来西亚是马来人掌权,不象华人被压迫,另外国家生活水平也还不错。马来人变成极端分子可行性应该小于其他穆斯林国家。不过我对在马来西亚的华人前途不看好,华人当年占30%,现在好像降到了20%,将来人口进一步减少,还不知道怎么样呢,另外马来人太能生了,这个中国人比不了啊。

• 家园 可以参考泰国的南部骚乱和印尼极端势力的发展

一方面马来西亚是马来人掌权,不象华人被压迫,另外国家生活水平也还不错。马来人变成极端分子可行性应该小于其他穆斯林国家。
                        极端主义和生活水平没什么关系吧好像。只需要几个思想激进的导师和足够数量的缺乏思考能力的愤青做群众基础。当然马来西亚的一个优势它的社会比其它穆斯林社会相比要开放的多的多,基督教等多元文化也有一定的生存和传播空间,这样起码在较发达的城镇洗脑的难度就被提高了。

极端主义不是可用试错的方式接近的。

许多有前途的马来西亚年轻穆斯林去国外读书,但他们之间太多人选择了宗教相关专业。结果,学不到任何赖以谋生的专业技能,英语说得很烂(这对前英国殖民地的居民来说是很丢脸的事),更重要的是他们学会了仇恨,变成极端分子。

我觉得种植园的观点是正确的。那些去沙特或其它穆斯林国家接受洗礼的人搞不好就会是定时炸弹。马来本身也有好多宗教大学。马来现在的经济越来越困难,马来人又能生,还是从严料敌的好。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 19
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河