/ 10
下页 末页
      • 家园 “知道说这话要收蛋,所以俺先扔你一个”

精英威武!!

先仍蛋,再讲话。

要是你有杀生大权,岂不是,先杀人再和死人讨论了?

• 家园 出现了这种事情,首先要问的就是

这么简单的一句话为什么会被人家断章取义。

打铁还要自身硬,归根结底还是要从自身去深究去找原因,如果精英们对他们放炮的方式还不深刻的反思,这样的断章取义又怎么能够在将来所避免呢?

• 家园 他哪里断章取义了

“I think”是什么意思不会不懂吧?从头到尾都是奥巴马在自说自话。既然要贴,就把后面的也贴出来吧。

KERRY O’BRIEN: TO COME BACK TO CHINA, AMERICA HAS BEEN THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL NATION FOR A CENTURY. BUT GIVEN THE PROJECTIONS THAT CHINA IS WELL ON THE WAY TO BECOMING THE WORLD’S BIGGEST ECONOMY, WITH ALL THAT THAT POTENTIALLY DELIVERS INCLUDING GREATER POLITICAL MUSCLE, HOW HARD IS IT GOING TO BE FOR AMERICANS TO ADJUST IN A MATURE WAY TO THE INCREASING PROSPECT THAT YOU CAN’T BE NUMBER ONE FOREVER?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Oh you know I don’t think about this as a zero sum gain, I actually think that America can be number one for a very very long time but we think that there can be a whole host of countries that are prospering and doing well. Here’s one way to think about it. The Chinese standard of living and industrial output per capita is about where the United States was back in 1910, I mean they’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

KERRY O’BRIEN:THEY DO

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It is in our interests, both of our countries interests for China to be successful, for China to be prosperous, because that means they’re more likely to be stable, that means they’re more likely to be able to deal with issues like the energy efficiency of their industries, and reduce pollution, and so we’re not interested in constraining China, we want China to do well. The only thing we want to make sure of is that a country like China as it is growing and inevitably will end up being the largest economy just because of the enormous size of their population, that they are also taking their international responsibilities seriously and that they recognise that with great power comes great responsibility.

在政客那里(企业里也会有这种人)有一种修辞叫客气地说No,其格式就是“我们不是不同意,但是你们要满足一个抽象的且不可实现的条件(因为抽象,所以不可实现)”。你要真的跟他讨论那个无聊的抽象概念那你就败了——那是跟无赖讲道理。

• 家园 想起了《动物庄园》

All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

• 家园 我觉得动物庄园挺好

就象你说的“用来讽刺资本主义一样做得到”,里面的很多东西并非只对当年的苏联合适。当年有个词,叫useful idiot,讲西方那些天真地相信苏联宣传的人。看看如今在pussy价值的熏陶下,除了那些拿钱的,我看useful idiot们也是占大部分的。

• 家园 己所不欲勿施于人,蛋之!
      • 家园 这个嘛,就要问问奥巴马本人喽

既然奥巴马说So I think they understand intellectually,那么他怎么不说说在他领导下的美国有着这样的living patterns,他understand intellectually了吗?

事实上他说的完全是矛盾的:既然“so we’re going to have to have everybody moving on the same track at the same time”,那么中国人的想法“well let’s let the developed countries, the Australias, and the Americas deal with this problem first and we’ll get to it when we’ve caught up a little bit in terms of our standard of living”就完全正确。还没有达到相同的生活水平呢,same track从何谈起?

这才是不断章取义的理解。他真觉得你“understand intellectually”了?不是的,虽然他也不得不承认中国想改善生活水平的想法是“understandable”,但是他“we can’t allow China to wait”;你的合情理的想法他都不准备接受。拿两句奥巴马表面上的恭维话“So I think they understand intellectually”这种屁话来说事的,才叫断章取义。

• 家园 想不到啊 他们自己暴露了自己的最终目的。

这下子,那些国内的某些人物情何以堪

• 家园 不好意思,宝推之

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

• 家园 在一个论坛看到,不敢相信,看了视频才证实

直到今天为止,整个中国国内传媒对这样一件直接涉及到中国的重大新闻是完全保持沉默,不仅是一向以“外交无小事”来掩饰对洋大人(尤其是位高权重的洋大人)们的畏惧之心的官八股们,那些一年多来对奥大统领一言一行都热衷至极,唯恐最高指示传达过夜的自由派普世派们也是突然集体的彻底失声,从首页新闻到私人博客,都似乎此事从来没有发生。伟大的阎王殿最严厉的禁令恐怕都无法有如此完美的效果

对于这件事情的看法可以真实的区分谁是真正的爱国者。我很好奇韩寒, Javacai会如何发声?

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 10
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河