共:💬64 🌺253 🌵1
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
      • 家园 “经济学人基本上不涉及政治话题”?你确定你看过这个杂志?

这是最新一期外链出处,封面标题是“The next emperor”,那个人好像叫“习近平”,当然他在你看来不算“政治话题”

• 家园 回复远比文章本身有趣

回复远比文章本身有趣。西方的明白人还是不少的,比如这位FirstAdvisor:

In this case, the article in The Economist is so clearly and heavily filled with emotionally loaded, manipulative words and phrases, it is fairly obviously nothing but deliberate propaganda. Virtually every sentence of the article is not a statement of fact, but a declaration of opinion.

他(她?)甚至知道中国的村级选举,好像还很了解:

Village elections were tried and found wanting. The scenario was that too many people in each village knew all the people who were running for office personally. Personal relations got in the way of good government, for people who needed to live with each other for the rest of their lives, and thus wanted to get along. As well, naturally, the result of village officials was a fair amount of graft, bribery and corruption in general, favoring some villagers over others. At last report, the central bureaucrats are stll looking at the problem, and trying to figure out how to design a more efficient system of elections. The government of China has definitely not given up on their plan to provide a method of electing officials, starting with villages and working their way up the hierarchy.

如果这位真是老外,那他实在知道得太多了

还有人总结了文章的修辞手法:

Sensible GaTech Student wrote:

Oct 22nd 2010 2:09 GMT

"Disastrous, brittle, unraveled, unknown, monolithic, wrenching, secretive, eerie, obscure, excessive, glacial, explosions, discontent, resentment, callousness, grip on dissent, nationalist, irrational, paranoid, introspective, imperial, awkward, disappointing."

These are selected words you used to describe China throughout the article.

I'm no 50-cent party member, but this hysterical hyperbole lends itself to casual dismissal by those with a tendency to rational middle-ground seeking.

有人认为这文章坏了《经济学人》名声:

Economistrants wrote:

Oct 23rd 2010 3:22 GMT

After reading several posts, it seems that their is wide consensus on the part of the Economist readers that this article is embarassingly poor. It is frankly an insult to the Economist's reputation and to the intelligence of its readers to publish such a pathetic article, full of misleading and malicious content such as comparing Xi's sucession with that of Kin il Eun.

不过似乎《经济学人》在中国问题上的名声早就不咋地了:

Nguoiphanbien wrote:

Oct 22nd 2010 6:37 GMT

When it comes to writing on China, the Economist is hopelessly pathetic, shamelessly propagandist, ridiculously self-righteous, excessively antagonistic, and foolishly insulting to the intelligence of its readers.

In so doing, the Economist has helped solidify the Chinese people's sense of suspicion of the West and doubt about the merits of unruly democracy and irresponsible freedom of speech.

thedogchaser wrote:

Oct 21st 2010 4:51 GMT

The Economist shows its skewed-up views every time when it publishes an article about China. You cannot be taken seriously when you equate the Chinese succession to that of North Korea's. It reveals how hysteric the West is about towards today's rising China, especially in Briton where people heads are still stuffed with their by-gone imperialism bs.

最后,终于有人受不了《经济学人》这本杂志了:

chcken little wrote: Oct 22nd 2010 7:57 GMT

This will be my last post to the Economist.

As to my first point, I surrender. There truly was a day when the Economist had stature and respect. Today, in my view, it is little more than another National Enquirer, a Right-Wing neocon rag producing little more than smart-assed flame-baiting drivel.

I will never look at another Economist in print and I will not return to this website. And yes I know you don't care; your right-wing constituency will always love you, and you will sell ads. Hair on ya.

看了西方人民的眼睛也是雪亮的啊

• 家园 “经济学人基本上不涉及政治话题”?

这好像是在开玩笑吧?经济和政治本来就是绑在一起的,谈经济怎么可能不谈政治,更何况经济学人杂志是有名的政治意识主导的杂志...

• 家园 呵呵,加兄认真就输了。老观你知道吧,不说了,你懂的。
    • 家园 也要看人口增长率吧,

也许新增的经济还不够养活增加的人口呢?

那些新增的人口都受到足够的培训和教育了吗?

• 家园 印度每年新增约2千万人

教他们学会写自己的名字,就能把政府搞破产。“足够的培训和教育”,呵呵,下辈子吧。

我估计只要发生大一点的自然灾害,印度就会有数亿人陷入人道危机。也许几年内就能见到。

• 家园 挑来拣去也就是印度能顶这个缸了

可怜的印度,连国内游击队,内乱都搞不定,这些经济学家就让人家硬抗民主自由飞黄腾达的大旗,罪孽呀,同情印度老百姓。

• 家园 印度能超越中国,这也许是好事!

10年之内,被美国和华尔街钉住吸血的就可能是印度而不是中国。

美国的经济模式已经发展成为必须把世界上的肥羊宰杀,喝血吃肉才能养活自己。在拉美、日本、东南亚之后,十年来,华尔街盯住的就是中国。但是美国还是没有算计到 TG 的骨头会这么硬,这么难啃,于是失算,迎来了自1929年以来最大的金融危机。

在短期内提高GDP并不难,只要一个国家不要有动乱,又有人愿意投放大量的资金。就是不知道下一轮,美国能不能把印度养的足够肥 ?!阿三们,你们要争气啊!!

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 中国关健要解决自己的问题

另外把美国的精力给分散掉就好,世界稍微安稳点,美国就跑亚洲来搞东搞西了。

• 家园 长期经济表现主要看如何应对危机

经济学人文章明显不是说总量超过中国,而是增速,三五年内肯定会实现。

经济增长率,不是越高越好。长期经济表现,主要的问题也不是增长率。做高增长率并不太难,有多种办法。基本上只要人心活泛起来,到处搞经济活动,就会有不错的增长率,主权国家信贷能够支撑这种“活力”不短的时间。印度的活力应该是起来了,种种迹象表明是真的。

不过长期经济增长的问题是,会有各种瞎折腾,时间一长就会有各种危机。如何挺过危机、化解危机,很复杂。发展快起来,正说明危机也越来越多。高速增长的经济体,可以肯定会出现大危机,印度也免不了,就看印度人如何应对了。象印度这种国家,和中国一样,摸不透,很复杂,不好简单唱衰。

• 家园 何以见得印度增速会超过中国?

现在满世界都是Made in china,而从未,真是从未见过Made in India,它怎么就忽然增长高起来了?无数中低产品中国已经做到产量世界第一,世界上能容纳几个富士康、格兰仕、中兴华为?没有世界市场,它的经济增长再高也不过内部低水平的剥削。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河