五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:【原创】黑水白雪长津湖12 -- 瀚海拾贝

共:💬338 🌺4223 🌵95
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 23
下页 末页
      • 家园 惋惜潘涌以小怨与国决裂的代价

是啊,看到潘涌津津乐道于小酒馆琐事,尤其是拿到绿卡(公民?) 后的重生之喜悦,很是惋惜于他以小怨与国决裂的代价。空军对他可是精心培养唯一重任的。

• 家园 看到潘涌津津乐道于小酒馆琐事

他为国家服役了N年以后,有个自己的个人生活有啥不好呢?非要看到潘勇穷困潦倒么?那现在在空军服役的人员会怎么看? “我们老了也会那样穷困潦倒么?”潘勇被委以重任,不是说他就卖给国家了。他可以有自己的选择,他愿意过一种不同的生活。

其实空军应当给潘勇发个锦旗,评他为退伍军人自谋生路的模范,不问国家要钱,不给军队添麻烦。你看,这比潘勇拖家带口地到空军总部大院门口上访哭穷的好。

• 家园 潘老哥也算是安居乐业,很不错了

虽然纽黑文的区不好,类似于前几天芝加哥那娃所夸张描画的芝加哥当趟烂区,破败而治安不佳--潘哥有跟顺几瓶酒的不良顾客斗智斗勇的段子,但是康州总起来说是个好地方,屋舍俨然,宅前路边绿树草坪弄得好的小康小区覆盖多数区域。秋天的红叶望不到边,春夏的时节去州县立公园玩,可有“野芳发而幽香,佳木秀而繁荫”的感觉。而康州所在的新英格兰,基本都是红瓦白墙的小屋子,掩映在苹果树下,那种明信片一样漂亮的田园风光,令人觉得还是比较宜居的,假如稍微太长一点的雪花飘飘的寒冬你能凑合的话--那里的雪需要到四月初才融化。

所以说老潘觉得乐不思蜀也是合情合理的。

看得不爽的是他时不时的要忆(昨日)苦再思(今天的)甜。有多么甜呢?举个栗子:他写道有双刚来美不久逛YARD SALE还是哪儿买到的旧鞋,怎么结识怎么耐穿,总之是价廉物美无比的珍视,很温暖很窝心。让人看得苦笑。他来得早,80年代早期,改开的大潮刚涌起来,人民的物质生活刚开始丰富的年代,大伙儿攒黑市外汇卷买西洋电器做镇宅之宝的年代。

这个大概叫做时代的局限吧,哪个时代有哪个时代人特别的感受,后来者需要细心观察与聆听,才勉强可以理解而生同情。

所感觉特别不好的,是仔细看潘老哥少年青年时代在大院以及部队的段子。我们小时候常常听父辈教训,表扬“表现好的”,批评“表现不好的”。潘哥因为“表现不好”影响到老爸在单位里的声誉以至仕途,这个尚可以归罪于空总异常的内部政治斗争。而他在部队跟农村娃出身的干部斗,明里暗里显摆干部子弟优越,就看得令人非常难过。那时比我年长的大哥大姐们都当兵,一般还真不是这么做人做事的。

• 家园 牛啊

最近老在不经意见看见牛人。

简单几句话,可见三观。即辩证又有观点。非军史“老炮”不能书也。服气啊。河之定海针,家里擎天柱。

多整点文字啊。某愿拜读。

• 家园 说得好,这是家仇与国恨的关系

魏电工之流,他们的长辈或许很委屈,或许受到了不公正的对待,而且这还是一面之词,搞政治的人谁也说不上比谁更高尚,光明。

问题是,受委屈了,就要投靠敌人,出卖国家,民族?把你的家仇变成别人的国恨?这笔帐如何算容易得很吧。好比你汪精卫受到了老蒋的排挤,你当汉奸就有理了?说到底还不是自己是个汉奸胚子,想去捞更多的权力利益而以,怨不得别人。

• 家园 on 老彭狠K了一顿26军

that's something I do not like Peng: there is clearly error by Song Shi-lun as well as as the logistics support. You should not blame your soldiers for leader's mistake.

差不多就把右倾的帽子摁在军师主官脑门上了。这个也许过头,

--Peng was later on "punished" as the 右倾 capitalist, anti-Mao chief. hehe. Really a payback treat. I do not know why those smart leaders can not sit down and just analyze the lesson based on the facts? There is no need to involve -ism in this kind of anlaysis. The military commanders should also take blame for their own poor decisions.

26th Army was stationed too far away from the battle line (80 km) as the reserve division. The heavy snow also slowed down its movement. Song Shi-lun was very arrogant: he totally ignored the impact of poor weather and had not prepared well in advance; he also underestimate Americans and believed that his two 20th/27th armies were more than enough to eliminate the whole 1st Marine Division.

In contrast, General Smith of the 1st Marine Division showed DUE PROFESSIONAL care as a professional military officer. He insisted to build one crucial airport in the Changjin reservior and was reprimanded by his boss Gen. Almond several times for building that airport.

That airport proved to be crucial to save so many American soldier's lives during the final withdrawal.

家父曾见到过现场缴获的野战口粮。而几个陆战团建制都在,也有足够的战斗人员,只是从阿尔蒙德以下,心理都垮了而已,完全不想打了,也不敢打了。--that's perspective from chinese. On the west side, American offense line was collapsing fast and the whole defense line is moving south-ward. What's the point of fighting on the east coast and risk being circulated by the whole Chinese army?

站在元山港周边的山岭上,看着港区军火库成千上万吨弹药销毁的冲天火光,九兵团的疲惫官兵虽然粮弹几乎罄尽,比对方还是多了些甚么--胜利者的气势。这个心情,数十年以后由家父道来,仿佛还就发生在昨天。

--there is a difference in values. Americans put soldier's life ahead of those supplies. For a rich and democratic nation like States, nobody will blame the president for losing tons of supplies, but he or she will lose big politically for losing thousands of lives.

That's also America's weakness.

• 家园 They lost their honor

The thing they lost at 元山 is their honor, not their supplies.

• 家园 I believe life is more

important than "honor".

Getting stuck in one extreme cold place without further support is not a quite honorable behavior. It is not a shame to withdraw.

Actually, Gen. Smith was decorated with honor by the Dept. of Defense because he amassed his 1st Marine Division and withdrew successfully to minimize possible casualties. His soldiers are still grateful to him today for this leadership.

Again, I have to admit that after living too long in States, my value system might change too much, a bit non-Chinese: maybe I put too much emphasis on saving lives than other criteria.

• 家园 珍惜生命,就不该轻启战端,随便攻打别国不才是轻视生命呢。
              • 家园 a more fair post

http://www.cchere.com/alist/3611007

I think Song should take most of the blame.

• 家园 the Korean War

was initiated by North Koreans, you need to check facts first. 就不该轻启战端: who initiated the war??

Chinese of course should care about THEIR OWN CITIZENS' lives first, so do Americans.

In my post, my point is that Chinese generals should care about their soldiers' lives first, before they care about Americans' life. Those generals failed to provide enough winter clothes and pushed their soldiers to chase armies without supply and warm clothes. Most casualities were inflicted by cold weather rather than battle.

The American general did a good job because he minimized the life loss for American citizens: on that account, he did an excellent job. He has no responsibility for Chinese soldiers' lives.

就不该轻启战端,随便攻打别国不才是轻视生命呢

--In terms of the Korean war, America entered the war as UN armies. 民意上 it is an anti-invasion war in the international community. That's why China had to cover up the fact that it sent in the formal armies to intervene and even call its own armies "Volunteers".

• 家园 北韩不遵守生命,所以美国也就该不遵守生命是吗?

北韩是为了自己民族的生存空间作内战之举,美国就该操控联合国来搀和朝韩的民族内部谁主宰朝韩半岛的内部之争吗?

我说轻启战端,我说的是美国这个外人。朝鲜该不该和韩国棒子打架,那是人家自己民族国家的事。美国时时都想干涉别人家的家务事,浪费自己子弟的生命为大资本扩地盘,这才是太不尊重生命的。

区别就在朝鲜失去了朝鲜半岛,就是失去了自己主导的民族生存的发展空间和道路!为自己的家园和主导的发展道路打仗,不算亲启战端不算浪费生命。(如果连自己的家园不捍卫,你这么个民族有什么脸面号称自己应该生存延续呢?)而美国没有了朝鲜半岛,美国民众们就没有立足之地了吗?

当然,我也理解你我背景不同,可能PG也不在一个板凳上,但是我还是尊重你在财经问题上的专业和智识。求同存异,希望在其他问题上相互交流,向你学习。

• 家园 that's called "hypercritical
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 23
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河