她的链子,乌玛的刀斩不断,就快被干掉了。

• 家园 这个其实也是模仿

日本原版也是一个穿和服的女侠,而且也经常在雪地里杀人,然后摆个造型。名字想不起来了,在当时有些影响,拍了几个续集。

• 家园 日片原版叫做《猪鹿蝶 - 不良姐御传》

海报如下图:

点看全图

英文名字叫做 Sex & Fury. 1973 年拍的。你说的那场雪地大战是最后一场。

• 家园 这个片子本来重点就在于“模仿”二字

昆汀的片子,恶搞居多 -- 其人本来也长就一幅恶搞相,就他那个样子,没法正经拍片...

不过这个片子和其他的Parody倒也不太一样 -- 导演倒也并不在意观众笑不笑,有几分可笑,却又不是喜剧... 模仿,但是还要让你看得出来他在模仿... 其实他只是在努力拍一部有“昆汀特色”的武侠片而已,而这个片子本来就是为乌玛复出江湖而量身定制的...

与其把它当作一部大导演的大作来看,莫若放松心态,把它当成一部写在练习簿上的小学生作业 -- 溅满银屏的血浆,反正大家都知道是假的,就索性假得更彻底一点儿,大家一起喷,使劲喷,比比谁喷得高,谁喷得最漂亮...

那些抱怨“被双管猎枪轰胸而不死的”人们,只能说这个片子不适合您这样较真儿的...

• 家园 我估计昆丁那种长相,上学的时候

肯定是没少挨欺负

KB要说是个恶搞片其实也不过分。不过小导演才叫模仿恶搞。既然是老昆就只能说是像前人“致敬”了

乌玛我感觉还是很成功的,虽然是砍了一百多人但没有给人冷血杀手的形象,还有点复仇天使的样子。

• 家园 昆丁长得是惨了点

以前在上海念书的时候有个台老是半夜放一些英文原版的非主流电影,有一部讲男女关系的片片里昆丁客串了一把——开始不知道,只觉得这个把top gun分析出同性恋异性恋斗争的小角色有点意思,看到结尾的演员名单,才明白除了才华横溢之外,昆丁也有不得不当导演的原因

• 家园 script

Memorable Quotes from

Sleep with Me (1994)

Sid: You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun.

Duane: Oh, come on.

Sid: Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots.

Duane: It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.

Sid: It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.

Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?

Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it. Okay, now let me just ask you - I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here, she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got divorced, right? All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man!

• script
                  家园 I remember it's funny

But don't know it's so much fun

• 家园 Sleep with Me

不错的小品电影

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111218/

• 家园 我看过他演的一个枪战片

开始他是性变态外加抢匪,后来被吸血鬼咬了一口变成怪物,被人几枪打死了。。。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。