家园 不要在大跌的当日入场卖空

今天倒是套现了一部分GM的put,以防牛气未散

PPT任务太重,今天是他们累倒了的日子,呵呵

具体而言,GM再观察吧。宁可踏空,不要买贵货呀。

家园 ford没有次级房贷的负担

GM就不同了,每个季度至少填进去1b。还有车贷也会出问题。但是确实不要在大跌的日子卖空,就像大涨的时候不要追高一样。

家园 俺刚进了点福特,可惜没买成HOV扑

因为觉得它的股价一直没有涨上来,现在确实是低点,另外我确实看好它,因为最近的产品不错,而且福特的管理风格是财务当家,抠的很,这种公司一般能挺过财务难关。

看了飞人兄的推荐,不禁心痒,想买扑,结果发现俺的交易账户不能买期权,还得再签几份表。现在手续还在办理中,真是望扑兴叹呀,眼看HOVMV从本周一的九毛到今天的两块。

家园 GDP data is out tomorrow

I guess, if it's 3.2%, as expected by the market, MM might use it to allure more longs.

Actually, I am really confused by the big picture of the US economy. Could you please share with us some thoughts about US economy as a whole? is it still healthy?

I started to put HBs after I read your series of "3-digit return" posts. Many Thanks! I made good return on them. I also put GM, BSC and DSL. Damn, I was scared by the short-squeeze on HB stocks two weeks ago, so I closed some positions early this week and missed the big sell-off this two days.

I also visited the stock board on mitbbs.com. There are much more die-hard longs than here.

家园 Roubini is the best economist

if you read his blogs, you will have a better understanding of the economy. I am very happy I have been following him since last fall.

外链出处

家园 就是看到Ford不错所以没敢put GM. 还是HOV好啊,

每天都让人高兴。

家园 can't read the full articles

Because of your suggestion, I have been reading his blogs for a while. Without subscription I can't read full posts, so I might miss some detailed analysis showing how he comes to his conclusion and what direction he think the economy is heading towards. Do you know how much it costs to subscribe? Also, after reading articles about how people are crazy about IPHONE, and hearing how good the job market is in Sillicon Valley, I am kind of getting a really mixed picture.

Anyway, stock markets are probably at best lagging indicators of the real economy.

家园 i am not subcribing either

but the contents available to public is good enough.

It will take too much time to go through the whole economy thing, obviously a huge subject, but I trust what i read and my own analysis - so far so good. Locals are locals, IT does not represent the whole picture, if you happen to hear about how hot it is.

家园 如果没有收购,是可以PUT GM的。

就担心蹦出来一个Private Equity收购GM,那可能价钱能跳一下。我想能不能做几个数量比较大,而excersise price 不太高的PUT (当然价钱也贵),同时做数量比较小,但是excersise PRICE较高的CALL (便宜),来规避风险。也就是说,我们还是重点看跌,但也规避暴涨的风险。

家园 第十五周:2007-7-27……$12650!!!

今天是2007-07-27。以下都是今天的收市价格,和与上次更新相比的涨跌。

HOV:$13.28 -$3.15

GM: $31.10 -$3.82

CRM: $40.89 -$2.56

NT: $22.54 -$1.81

2008年1月18日的扑的价格(BID):

HOV:(Strike=$20) $7.10 +$2.70

GM: (Strike=$25) $2.05 +$1.10

CRM: (Strike=$35) $2.45 +$0.70

NT: (Strike=$20) $1.05 +$0.40

俺们捡来的$6400先价值为: