在试过N个之后,我最终还是回国的时候买了个国货。每次出门拍照都带上,经常拿出来瞄一瞄。可惜啊,相机镜头看不这么远。。。

家园 到底是那个?

你琢磨的是尼康啊还是后面说的那个?

最后买了一个国货?啥牌子的?好用不?你看中的,应该比较小巧吧?

家园 我也有体验,

不同的望远镜,类似的放大倍率,抖动相差很大的。

佳能望远镜在电子出毛病的时候,关掉开关,还可以做为一个不错的不带防抖的望远镜使用。

Zoom的望远镜最大的问题是,视视场比固定倍率的小很多。

可以试试在eBay上找找Bushnell的Xtra-Wide 7X32,不贵,几十欧元,但是是手持望远镜中曾有过的最大视场(700ft@1000YDS,视视场92度!)现在被北旅的网友看上了,过段时间让朋友带回国。

家园 玩望远镜的恐怕没有没被人误解过的!
家园 宋克威人不错,

北面找老刘,南面找老宋。

Monarch的缺点是视视场太小,尤其是8X42,还不到50度。不过成像越是广受好评,清晰白亮,非常漂亮,要是只是观景,而不是像你一样搜索猎物的话,非常不错。同系列中的36mm的视视场大一些。此镜是西光生产,西光航海家,尼康ATB和富士龙HCF的外观几乎完全一样。

两眼对不到一起应该是受到过撞击,棱镜移位。绝对要退换!

家园 谢谢你的信息

我从“西光航海家”开始找,找到这个:

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=59374

里面说

Kmiernik stated the Williams Optics 8x42 APO were made by Kunming United Optics...NO SO...they are really made by Xi'an Vision Opto-Electronics Co, Ltd

www.aoi.com.cn/english. Xi'an Vision is a division of Sicong Group

Go to their web site chose "New Products" and under that heading select Navigator...the Williams 8x42 also the Garrett Optics 8x42 (these are both exactally the same binoculars) will show up there...it also is shown in the www.Sicong.Com/english site.

Xi'an Vision Opto-Electronics Co, Ltd makes many different models of binoculars for Nikon, Bushnell (sorry Otto McDiesel there Chinese) Minolta, Vixen Olympus...check it out at their site under "OEM" then select binoculars...no they do not make all thier binoculars, but they do produce optics and binoculars to these companies specifications.

I agree you get what you pay for and no $200 pair of binoculars will compete with any of the higher $1,000 quailty manufactures...BUT I can afford that kind...so for me I'll have to be happy with the Williams 8x42 APS...there great for the price.

最后绕了一圈找到了这个:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/william-optics-8x42-triplet-apo-w-p-with-phase-coatings-binoculars-wh-8x42-apo-pc.html

http://www.opticsplanet.net/william-optics-10x42-semi-apo-water-proof-binoculars-wh-10x42semi.html

家园 西光航海家有3代,

其中第二代是特别短镜身设计,你给的后两个链接好像是一代和二代。

现在西光好像还没有自己牌子的相位膜航海家。

家园 相位膜

你说的那个第三代也在网上看到了,好像很长的说。

相位膜,在我给的那个链接里面是有的,还特别用大写强调了。

Features of William Optics 8x42 Triplet APO Water Proof Binocular WH-8x42-APO-PC:

Extra high quality 8x42 APO water proof binoculars. Extra short body-design and light weight make them among the most compact binoculars you have ever held in your hands! NOW with PHASE COATING for increased sharpness!

Apochromatic triplet design Objectives for an exceptional color correction (almost no false color).

Enhanced FMC on all surfaces.

Low-speed grinding of all optical surfaces.

Roof BaK4 prisms with phase coating for increased sharpness.

家园 真没想到,

www.sicong.com里面点“望远镜”居然有病毒!

家园 的确是有病毒

我的NORTON系统拦截了两次攻击之后我只好退出了

家园 你倒老实。
家园 【求助】

LEUPOLD 8X25再国内有卖的吗?

家园 林鸟可以接近至30米,甚至20米,湿地鸟类就不行了,隔1

00米就飞

此距离以江西范围为准

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3