主题:药家鑫判死刑了 -- netone

共:💬980 🌺7256 🌵114
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 66
下页 末页
家园 兄台是人才啊

能这么快学以致用,看你们的对话,让我开心了一整天。。。小花一朵,不成敬意。

家园 对喜欢装B的人,其实没必要跟他扯那么多

尼玛的就一个禽兽故意杀人而已,尼玛的还绕来绕去叨逼叨的扯了半天,想说什么就直说,这种人我是骂都懒得骂,浪费感情。在现实中也有这种人,一见这种人我总有上去踹他一脚的冲动。

家园 这些复杂的逻辑我绕不过来

我只知道,如果药不死,那以后最好不要走路,走路也祈祷自己别被车撞;被撞了也别撞瘸,赶紧撒腿就跑;真跑不动了赶紧把眼睛捂上,大喊:我什么都没看见……

家园 处死药家鑫当然有价值,这样可以阻止一大批出了车祸的司机

杀死车祸受害者。

杀一儆百破窗效应都不懂,谈什么法治。

家园 哦!屡教不改?让药家鑫再多杀几个人?

所谓屡教不改的错误应当是指不大的问题,生命能够有几次?为什么让一个随意结束别人生命的人可以屡次去杀人?

家园 .

家园 因为可能影响陪审团做判断。
家园 这个恐怕不能算road rage啊

按照韦氏的解释

a motorist's uncontrolled anger that is usually provoked by another motorist's irritating act and is expressed in aggressive or violent behavior
药这哪儿是anger啊,被害人也完全没有激怒他的行为,相反还在不停的哀求他饶命。他这完全就是蓄意为了利益(除后患)而杀人。

如果再诛心一点猜测的话,他车上带的刀不是小刀,而是管制刀具,据说“这个刀是非常长的一把刀,足有30多厘米”,这完全超出了合理自卫的限度了(如果你常去汽车论坛就会发现,大多数人带的自卫武器都是棍棒,违规的也就是ASP甩棍或者电警棍,都不是非常容易致命的武器)。估计药就是打算着在遇到事情的时候,能够致人于死地。所以说,他的杀心其实在准备刀具的时候就有了,而恰恰他遇到事了,于是就付诸实施了。搁在米国,估计也够一级谋杀的标准了——只是谋杀对象不是预谋的,而是偶然撞上的罢了。

家园 Road rage cases

Reasons Violent Traffic Disputes Occur

Motorists involved in fender-bender collisions and silly traffic disputes are increasingly being shot, stabbed, beaten, and run over for inane reasons.

A 23-year-old Indiana University student hacked a university maintenance worker with a hatchet after the two argued about the student's car being parked in a service drive. Other cases stem from equally trivial apparent causes. In one case a man was shot and killed "because he was driving too slowly." In another case a woman was shot because "the bitch hit my new Camaro." In still another case a small child was seriously wounded because her father "cut me off."

Mizell & Company analyzed the "reasons" given for violent disputes and collected the following list. Each of the reasons listed is associated with at least 25 incidents that resulted in death or injury:

"It was an argument over a parking space..."

"He cut me off"

"She wouldn't let me pass"

A driver was shot to death "because he hit my car"

"Nobody gives me the finger..."

A shooting occurred "because one motorist was playing the radio too loud."

"The bastard kept honking and honking his horn..."

"He/she was driving too slowly"

"He wouldn't turn off his high beams"

"They kept tailgating me..."

A driver was chased down and shot to death after fleeing the scene of a hit-and-run following a minor collision

A fatal crash occurred because another driver kept "braking and accelerating, braking and speeding up."

"She kept crossing lanes without signaling -- maybe I overreacted but it taught her a lesson."

"I never would have shot him if he hadn't rear-ended me"

"Every time the light turned green he just sat there -- I sat through three different green lights."

A fatal dispute erupted over which car had the right of way.

A driver accused of murder said "He couldn't care less about the rest of us -- he just kept blocking traffic."

A driver charged with attempted murder said, "He practically ran me off the road -- what was I supposed to do?"

And a teenager charged with murdering a passenger in another vehicle said simply, "We was dissed."

There are many other stated reasons for violent traffic disputes. In one case, for example, a man was attacked because he couldn't turn off the anti-theft alarm on his rented jeep.

Dozens of violent aggressive driving incidents have occurred because the occupants of one vehicle "dissed" or disrespected the occupants of a second vehicle.

The so-called "reasons" for disputes are actually triggers. In most human behavior there is a stated and unstated, or conscious and unconscious, motivation. The motivation for traffic disputes is no exception. While the event that sparks the incident may be trivial, in every case there exists some reservoir of anger, hostility, or frustration that is released by the triggering incident.

家园 鸭子是又给road rage添加了一个理由

Dozens of violent aggressive driving incidents have occurred because the occupants of one vehicle "dissed" or disrespected the occupants of a second vehicle

“中国特色式”road rage的理由是:纠缠

家园 这个深思熟虑指的是其对杀人的目的已经想清楚了,就是灭口。

抛尸没想到是可以理解的,只是第一次杀人,多数人都会紧张,难免疏漏。当然,有的人可能是例外,但正常的人类都不会不紧张,很多人第一次杀人会因为紧张而呕吐。开车碾压在这个时候是非常不划算的行为,因为越快离开案发现场越有利,其次,他的目的不是把这场杀人转化为事故,而是根本不想有任何事情。这也决定他迅速离开现场。

所谓road rage,其核心要素是无谋杀动机,有冲突,或许是肢体的,或许是言语的,引发情绪激烈波动,临时暴起杀人,对结果不是追求,而是放任。激情杀人本来就不是法律规定,而是刑法学学理研究,而因为其主观恶性小,往往不被判死刑。虽无明文规定,但最近这些年,几乎没有激情杀人或road rage杀人被判死刑的例子。您可以找一找,无论中外的案例,所谓的road rage有否判死的例子。

家园 重要的是结果,不是一审二审

del

家园 看葡萄说的治安恶化感觉心有余悸。。。

最近恶性的东西确实多了,如长沙水泥车司机撞死五人这样的东西这的是触目惊心。 那根本是不针对特定对象,没有目标的行为,只是因为口角就用路人泄愤,这太可怕了。

行为人心中的火,是一个,而更可怕的是这样的行为对观者内心造成的影响,下一个这样的受害者有肯能是自己么? 可怕。。。。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 66
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河