五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:【测试】看看你适合当什么兵 -- MacArthur

共:💬17 🌺1
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖
家园 按照字母顺序把问题重新排列。希望对您有所帮助。

按照字母顺序把问题重新排列。希望对您有所帮助。

Aerial and naval units just hand us the saw; ground troops do the cutting. 空军和海军给我们提供一把锯,我们地面部队用它锯东西。

All I need is a rifle and my squad. 我需要的全部就是一支步枪和我的班。 

Aviation doesn't make sense to me. 航空对我毫无意义。

Aviation is where it's at. 航空是正路。

Being a foot soldier is an honorable position. 当步兵是一个光荣的位置。

Being on the ground means being in my sights. 在地面就是一切。

Boats make for great target practice. 舰船只不过是好靶子。

Civilian authorities don't do enough to stop the influx of negative elements. 民政当局根本不能制止坏分子的流入。

Controlling immigration and drug trafficking would thrill me. 反偷渡和稽毒会使我激动不已。

Ground troops get shot up all the time. 地面部队老挨打。

I'd love to visit foreign countries often. 我特想经常访问外国。

I don't know what "give up" means.我不知道"放弃"。

I don't want to fly, but I wouldn't mind being on a support crew for a plane. 我不想要飞,但我不介意当地勤。

I feel most secure in a large, enclosed community. 在一个封闭式的大单位里我觉得最安全。

If I were to serve, I don't want to stray far from home. 服役时我不愿意离家太远。

I get seasick easily. 我容易晕船。

I hate flying. 我不喜欢飞行。

I live for speed. 我为速度而生。

I'm totally confident of my abilities. To a fault. 我确信我的能力。

In combat, I want to be the first in and the last out. 在战斗中,我想要第一个上最后一个撤。

I want to be on a ship, but not a warship. 我想要上一艘船,但不是军舰。

I want to be the best there is, the elite of the elite. 我想要成为最好的,精英中的精英。

I want to be with my brothers- and sisters-in-arms.

我想要与我的哥们和姐们在一起。

I want to do my part, but I don't want to fight. 我想要尽责,但是我不想参加战斗。

I want to have a diverse array of careers open to me. 我想试试各种各样的工作。

I want to test myself by subjecting my body to unheard of g-forces. 我想要体验从未听说过的离心力。

I want to work with the most advanced technologies available to the fighting man. 我想要尽可能地使用先进技术作战。

I would never leave one of my own behind. 我绝不会留下自己人不管。

Keeping the immediate area around the US safe is my primary concern. 保持最靠近美国的地区的安全是我主要关心的事。

Living on a ship has always appealed to me. 老觉著还是船上好。

My fanatic devotion to my country scares some people. 我的狂热爱国热情会吓著一些人。

Overseas waters need protection. 海外水域需要保护。

Pain is just weakness leaving the body. 疼痛是虚弱离开身体的表现。

Planes and boats just get me there; ground troops do the real work.飞机和船仅仅把我运到地方, 地面部队干的才是正事。

Ships and planes detract from the true nature of combat. 舰船和飞机叫你偏离真正的战斗。

全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河