不过今天更大的冷门是泰国老将塔娜苏甘,2:0横扫2号种子扬科维奇,看来本届温网真是冷门的温床啊。

• 家园 今天德国体育台说郑洁是观众的新宠儿。
    • 家园 呵呵,昨天看球的时候也很紧张啊

群里rp好的拼命夸郑洁,rp不好(我决不承认里面有我)的拼命黑郑洁,以期起到贝利的作用。结果闹得现在出现都不知道该归功于谁,呵呵~

• 家园 郑洁,加油!

无论明天的胜负如何,她都是本届温布顿上最漂亮的女孩!

今天所有英国报纸都报道了她要将奖金捐给四川灾区,一片赞扬之声。

• 家园 政治无所不在。郑洁进入四强的记者会上

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/interviews/2008-07-01/200807011214934927875.html

Q. Is the government doing anything about this is my question?

JIE ZHENG: (Through translation.) The government will sponsor the funds for us to travel abroad to participate in competition, as well as the incentive for us if we have good achievement.

Q. Since you said you gave your money for earthquake victims, I'd like to know how much you can keep of the prize money and how much instead the government takes out of your money. There is a percentage they keep and you can give just your part of the money, or also the part of the government?

JIE ZHENG: (In English.) It's a hard question.

THE MODERATOR: We're here to talk about the tennis as such.

Q. Is part of the tennis. Tennis is part of the life.

JIE ZHENG: (Through translation.) First of all, of course I will donate all my portion. Apart from that, I will do as much as I can to help the Sichuan region people because I'm from Sichuan province, as well. After going back after the Wimbledon, when I go back, I will do more charity work and encourage more people come to support the stricken region and hope people from Sichuan will have their new home as soon as possible.

Q. She's planning on giving her entire winnings?

THE MODERATOR: We're here to do tennis questions. We've been through that.

Q. No, that an incredible, charitable donation on her part.

THE MODERATOR: We are running out of time for English questions.

Q. We are here to work. We are not to listen to just sets, games and points. It's relevant.

THE MODERATOR: Do you want to answer that question?

JIE ZHENG: (In English.) Yeah, it's a very hard question for me, because in China sometime it's a different pression. If you play so well, you have the more pression for you. So I would like to give the all prize money but cannot, you know. I need give back to something like the tennis association, like this one.

中国的运动员很多时候要面对更加多的政治压力。特别是在语言沟通不良的情况下。

相信有西媒就这个记者会上的回答摇动春秋笔杆。

• 家园 这记者也的确太过分了

一再再三地逼问郑洁,一副不得到自己想要的答案不罢休的样子,这哪里是来采访,根本就是来找抽的,不知道从哪里冒出来的道德优越感?

我要是郑洁,就这么回答:“对不起,我只愿意回答与网球相关的问题。”再追问,就直接给他脸色看:“这是我个人的事情,关你屁事!(当然我相信郑MM没有我这么粗俗)”

• 家园 提这个问题也没什么

中国运动员还不是职业运动员,或者说网协是这些运动员的总经济,网协抽头是正常的,毕竟这些运动员第一轮被淘汰也是常事。

不过如果那些问题是一个记者问的,也未必过于咄咄逼人了。

电视只转播了比赛片段,比赛结束电视马上打出她是第一个打入满贯赛四强的国人。郑洁的底线还是很好的,希望她能走得更远。

• 家园 颜子自打嘴巴,政治过敏。

温布顿官方媒体笔下留情,还是做了篇比较正面的文章:

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/articles/2008-07-01/200807011214941390625.html

But today she told a news conference that she did not plan to keep a penny of it. Zheng hails from Sichuan, the province that was at the epicentre of the quake on 12 May, which killed more than 69,000 people.

And, after explaining that some of her prize money would be assigned to the Chinese tennis federation - which sponsors the travel costs of all China's globetrotting competitors - she said: "I will donate all my portion and apart from that I will do as much as I can to help the people of the region.

郑洁不愧是四川的好女儿。

那句话怎么喊来着?

四川,雄起!

其他西媒,有待观察。

• 家园 我想可能有这样的原因

郑洁是美国佛罗里达的训练营出来的,不象西方的职业选手,中国球员的训练费用很可能是中国的网协出的,所以她们的奖金有一部分要上缴,就象姚明在NBA的工资。其实这也不是不合理,毕竟这些运动员从小的训练都是国家出钱出力的。

• 家园 俺觉得

中国可以统一提出一个说明,介绍国家培训运动员的体制。然后定出一个规定,该交多少交多少,省得这帮老外啰嗦。

• 家园 太牛了,威连母斯姐妹可能高兴坏了。

不知道能不能再暴她倆个冷。

• 家园 郑洁进4强啦!!!!!

下场对小威

• 家园 现在郑洁简直专杀美少女,

第三轮打得当红炸子鸡伊万无奈地一直咬嘴唇;昨晚又让瓦娃至少摔了三次拍子,很好玩的。

• 家园 郑洁能一路打到半决赛,就不完全靠运气了

郑洁的球低而且平,草地上球速又快。大概对手都没有适应。如果郑洁保持状态,跟小威磨一磨,最好把小威的气磨出来,把小威的失误率提高,赢得可能性还是很高的。就怕上来被小威OVERPOWER,丧失斗志,那就完了。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河