五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:【整理】占领华尔街 -- 天煞穆珏

共:💬257 🌺1673 🌵29
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 18
下页 末页
                        • 家园 忽然有个想法

美国的民主党与共和党,相当于英国历史上的辉格党和托利党。英国是老大的时候,这两党轮替就跟驴象轮替一样。20世纪初,英国开始走下坡路了,辉格党逐渐失势,选了个非主流党魁。到了20年代,自由党泡沫化,两大党之一的地位被迅速崛起的工党取代。

美国现在的处境跟当年的英国是相似的,扩张到了极限,海外用兵已经无法带来正面回报。内部食利阶层无耻贪婪,下层相对困苦且看不到希望——这都是产生一个左派党的优良土壤。

大胆预言一下,花街革命(姑且这样叫吧)对美国的两党制将产生类似一战对英国一样的影响。两党中间民主党受的冲击最大,很可能被一个真正偏左的工人党或者社会民主主义政党所取代。

要是未来20年美国不解体的话,我们将见到民主党的泡沫化。

• 家园 恩,白人性格粗野,直接

再加上现在网络发达,搞串联,搞活动太方便了。有好戏看了。

• 家园 今天联储主席在参院听证会上的有关占领华尔街运动的证词

Bernanke was asked about the Occupy Wall Street protests, now in their third week in New York and spreading across the US. "I would just say that very generally people are quite unhappy about the state of the economy," said Bernanke, and with "some justification".

"At some level I can't blame them. Nine percent unemployment and slow growth is not a good situation," he said.

Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont asked Bernanke: "In light of the protests, did Wall Street's greed and recklessness lead to the crisis?"

Bernanke said: "Excessive risk-taking had a lot to do with it." So did the failures of regulators, he said.

联储主席在问道有关占领华尔街的现象时回答到“我想讲从非常基本上看人民对当前经济状况感觉是不好的,这个现象的出现有些合理性。“

“在某些程度上,我不能指责他们的行为。9%的失业率和低经济增长率就不是一个好现状。”

当佛蒙特州参议员问道:”就抗议者而言,是不是华尔街的贪婪和胡作非为造成当前的危机?“

Bernanke回答说:”这次危机的很大部分是由于高官们的过分经济冒险行为造成。他还说“同时也是监控机构的失误所致。”

联储主席在参院听证会报道

• 家园 补一个小帅锅记者的亲历记录

外链出处

根据他的说法,被捉的似乎和照相或录像有关。有些无辜群众由于照相也被捉了。

But as we all sat in a jail, I noticed an interesting thing happen.

People began to talk very seriously about organizing in a more cohesive way than they have been. Jailhouse rookies, who had never been arrested or involved in radical political activities, listened attentively as experienced activists spoke about the need to set clear demands in order to rally broader public support for specific outcomes.

I don’t know what’s going to happen to Occupy Wall Street as a movement. Maybe it will fizzle out, maybe it will grow. I do know that whatever happens will be documented. And I know that there’s a history of activist movements being bolstered when leaders and followers alike are jailed together.

另一个资料:

外链出处

里面有一个故事,可看做是美国低收入劳动者的心声:

“I was a handyman in Ft. Lauderdale for 24 years. All the work dried up in 2008 when the economy collapsed, and somebody stole my drum kit. I used to play in a band, Spontaneous Combustion, and be out all night, then get up after an hour’s sleep and dig post holes all day. Didn’t think anything about it, until it all just ended. Finally, I called my brother and said, ‘I got nothing. I’m on the street.’ He let me move into his attic in Maine, and he let me use a computer, for the first time ever. Oh man, I went down every rabbit hole doing research on that computer, learned the truth about the scumbags who work in these office buildings. Now I spend every nickel I got on making DVDs and printing flyers, trying to get the word out. In a couple days, I’m going back to Maine for the Harvest Festival. Then I’ll go to Washington on October 6 for that demonstration, or come back here. If you’re depressed, protesting is the best possible thing to do. This is how I’m going to spend the rest of my life. The only way I could be happier right now is if I was getting a blow job.”

虽然都是anedoctal,但是当着八卦看看还是不错的。

• 家园 一个值得注意的发展

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

联合大陆航空公司的飞行员出现了。他们着装整齐,行动一致,显然有工会组织。飞行员的游行受到了联合航空和大陆航空合并的影响,为的是抗议新劳动合同协商太缓慢了。虽然和占领华尔街的抗议目的不尽相同,但越是这种有的放矢的游行,参与者越有动力坚持下去。两股抗议互相声援,不排除吸引更多的工潮到华尔街,运动长期化,诉求多元化,媒体也越来越难忽视。

暂时来看,占领华尔街运动可能在本地声势并不大,但其影响似乎在网上已经确实扩散出去了。据三藩市和其他城市已经有人响应了。伦敦也有人号召下个月15日占领伦敦证交所。经济形势不好,美英干草遍地,华尔街这把火一点,接下去怎么发展就拭目以待了。

• 家园 暂时规模不大,等着发酵。不过一些认为毫不奇怪的回复我也觉

得蛮奇怪的

美国真的隔三差五就有这样的示威游行?

真的有这么直指金融资本吸血整个社会的认识?

对于美国主流媒体能对中国任何一个小事情关注和及时的反应来看

我认为这个示威活动是有可关注意义的

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 18
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河