全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
家园 该事件的讨论已经走向赤裸裸种族主义攻击了

看见了么1882年的排华法案都提出来了!

要么说南方都是三K党的后代呢

Duke Undergraduate

posted 4/14/08 @ 2:18 PM EST

I *do* read my history; I apparently just don't read posts carefully in the morning, and I thought you were referring to what we did to the Japanese in WWII.

To address your point, the internment of Japanese-Americans in WWII was also justified, and I'm beginning to think the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 was a good idea, as well. I also support our detention of enemy combatants in Guantanamo Bay and our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, so making a statement about any of those isn't going to phase me.

家园 实话说,我喜欢这样的评论

可惜我们平静不下来,不能take it easy

American Student in Duke

posted 4/14/08 @ 11:59 PM EST

Hi, calm down every body here. Believe it or not, you all are winners!

Ms. Wang is the biggest winner. Her voice was heard by the people in here, in US and in China. She may get much more than that? Does she?

Pro-Tibet is the winner. Congratulation, Ms. Wang will be able to stay here with you forever. You will have one more excellent, promised politician in US.

Pro-China is the winner. That Ms. Wang will be able to stay in US is not a bad thing for China. Actually, it will be great for China.

I only feel sorry for her parents. I truly believe they, like most Chinese, love China.

Congratulation to everybody.

家园 同感,同感
家园 要不王朔说中国的人才流失是上吐下泻呢

要不王朔说中国的人才流失是上吐下泻呢

家园 提前更年了,还幸福
家园 "人"是可以无耻到这种地步的!别惊呀,看表演,还会有好戏不断上演

老美收的人渣也不嫌多,让他们忙去吧......

家园 倒是个标准的中国人了,拿鬼佬当猴耍呢,绝非汉奸的
家园 不至于是有预谋的吧

难道它就没有其他办法可想了吗?比如说嫁给一个瘸腿、瞎眼、酗酒的美国老头,难道它就困难成这样,难道身有隐疾?难道它就不能找个工作?难道它就不能练练flg?难道就不能号称回去就要被结扎?

我想它还是临时起意,否则的话真是应了自己的名字:四个二百五。

家园 啧啧!

人家芙蓉.王这汉奸当的真是有勇有谋!敢冒天下之大不韪,这份礼送的,鬼子想不收都不成,较之历史上那些犹抱琵琶、当了婊子还想立贞节牌坊的卖国求荣者,快捷程度和岳不群可有一比,净身、卖身一气呵成,嘁哩喀喳,如砍瓜切菜一般。

家园 只是她们愿卖,美利坚大爷还不见得肯收......
家园 为什么不收

这个事业本来就是广种薄收的,要利用一切可以利用的资源。

家园 邪恶的想,让她入美国籍吧

这样的人,走到哪都是祸害,不如祸害美国吧。

我这先给她烧1000冥币先。

家园 算了,放她去美国把,弄回来要出人命的!一案几尸,一个家族都毁了.
家园 做人做到如此无耻的地步 她以为又逮到一次“8*8“的机会了
家园 无赖也有无赖的用处啊,鸡鸣狗盗之徒嘛

不过按王荆公的说法么,那真正的士就不会留啦。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4