靠,搞去搞来我怀疑达赖也是共谍-_-

家园 “印度人民的儿子”——达 赖, 这话听着真别扭。

他最近是不是也在看电视连续剧《潜伏》,说不定还是SHL的粉丝呢。

家园 好事,土共要让达赖的声音传遍西藏每一个角落

要反复灌输他们达赖是个印度人的观念。这是如来显圣,什么脑袋能说出这话来? 别是误传吧。

家园 中国弱,他就是asset,

中国强那就是包袱,到象美国那样,中国独大时,那印度就是大点的阿富汗了。

家园 第二条消息看不到,能否转发一下?

“Dalai Lama: I am very happy to be a citizen of this country India”这条,谢谢!

家园

用TOR翻墙很容易,科大也装一个啊

Dharamshala: TibetPost-5-April-2009-“You need a passport you can’t be a refugee for life.” Conference chairman Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Modi said publicly to Tibetan spiritual leader, His Holiness the Dalai Lama at the 2nd Conference on The Indian view for global peace that convened at the main Tibetan temple in Dharamshala to discuss the theme of “Reciprocity Base for Universal Interconnectedness.”

Tibetan spiritual leader, His Holiness the Dalai Lama spoke about the importance of religious tolerance and the valuable role that India can serve on the global stage for promoting the intrinsically India lifestyle of peaceful religious pluralism. “If you are serious about involvement in this matter than I am happy to take citizenship.”

Leaders of various other religious traditions spoke about the interconnectedness of the global society the necessity of His Holiness to campaign for a global peace. His Holiness Swami Chidanand Saraswati addressed the conference and said, “When America needed a change they got Obama, now the world needs a change and we have a holy Lama” he continued “His Holiness the Dalai Lama is not sitting in the seat he is sitting in the hearts of all people.”

Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Modi, when offering His Holiness the Dalai Lama citizenship in India praised Indian government, and commended the Indian people for their active participation in the world’s largest democracy. 17th May of this year India will have a new parliament, and Dr. Modi noted that it will be the responsibility and the honor of this new parliament not only to grant His Holiness the Dalai Lama citizenship in India, but also to extend the offer to all Tibetans who have ventured across the Himalayas and made their home’s in India. His Holiness said that he was very happy to accept Indian citizenship; he said “I am very happy to be a citizen of this country”

In a state of semi-retirement His Holiness holds the following priorities. First his main responsibility as a citizen of the world is to promote non-violence. Secondly, as a religious person he must promote religious tolerance and understanding, third as a Tibetan he must do as much as he can to serve Tibet and the Tibetan people.

To fulfill his role in each of these various capacities, Dr. Modi offered His Holiness an airplane to expedite travel. At the close of the conference His Holiness also expressed a wish to convene the religious leaders every 6 months; He proposed that next meeting take place at one of the religious sight in Delhi and therefore outwardly promote the idea of religious tolerance.

Please visit more photos of the 2nd conference on The Indian view for global peace.

By: S. Hart, conrrespondent for The Tibet Post International

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

家园 这事是相当的意外啊

达赖脑子短路了?西藏居民会怎么看?

家园 没准老和尚也是TG内奸

先入了三哥国籍,再跟三哥要求有藏人的地区都得高度自治,如三哥不能驻军,立法权司法权独立等等。

家园 不会另起炉灶了

del

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。