主题:从个人经历谈下朱相 -- 五福

共:💬213 🌺1215 🌵22
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 15
下页 末页
家园 这里回复一下parishg

被parishg屏蔽了,在这里回复一下:

我也认为,中国需要学习美国的审计制度,我也同意,朱的做法有合理的一面。

不过,达到目标,有不同的实现方法。我只是感觉,朱的那套做法,不正是大跃进的蛮干做法吗?

我也不同意全面否定朱。朱应该是一个有担当的官僚。不过,朱做事情的方法过于极端,让我不由自主联想到大跃进那种刚愎自用、一味蛮干的官僚。

家园 这段有点过于尖刻了

好歹老朱出发点是想根治假账,但这种希望用技术性手段治理制度性弊病的尝试失败了而已。换其他人的话恐怕也就是造个势打个招呼让他们别太过分。

老朱在这里体现的不恰恰是emyn一直提倡的理想主义么。

家园 你认为这种一言不和就拔枪打人的

你认为这种一言不和就拔枪打人的,是应该推崇鼓励的还是应该批评避免的?

换句话说,如果李刚的儿子在美国撞了人,一言不和,拔出枪来,向对方开了两枪,这是应该被羡慕的还是应该被谴责的?

家园 我就有个老朋友现在在美国做审计

做审计的不能把下面逼急了,否则人家根本不给你东西审,或者冠冕堂皇地磨洋工,到头来做审计的还只能干瞪眼。实际上也是和稀泥。差别不过是中国稀泥还是美国稀泥,技术上和法不太一样而已。

家园 hehe, wrong topic推崇鼓励的还是应该避免

but in their country, elites know they have to be careful in using their power. Any small offense will be punished, even if it is from the gov. Last time one American even crashed his plane against tax collector's building--that's just another warning from average Joes to their Uncle Sam.

美国人表面上是客客气气,待的时间长了你就知道每个人都不好惹。冬天,if you have not cleaned up snow in front your door IN A TIMELY FASHION and any people who pass by, slip and get hurt, can sue you for big bucks.

I do not care whether 推崇鼓励的还是应该避免. I am just telling people FACTS here about North America. One thing I know for sure is that Chinese 官二代 especially love to immigrate to America. I have not heard large group of Europeans/Americans love to immigrate to China yet.

民主/人权 不是精英恩赐给平民的,都是平民自己斗争出来的。其中有文斗--更有武斗,统治精英阶层妥协了,that's how Westerners won their democracy and civil liberty。

懦弱可欺的民族是不配享受人权的,因为精英只在屁民反抗时才懂得收手,反抗越激烈,收手放出去的权利最多。这里的50cents 一天到晚在鼓励屁民们一起做绵羊,那就不要抱怨中国的官吏的贪污与凌辱。

家园 without sufficient evidence

auditors can "qualify" their opinion: without a clean audit opinion, all bank loans are technically in default. Stock market will immediately punish your share.

Some low level staff could be non-cooperative, but the top understands how serious it will be.

If you are talking about small auditors with some small clients, I understand.

If it is for Big 4 clients, I have not heard of that in States. In the end, clients clearly promise in standard audit contract that "they will provide all relevant documents to assist the audit".

家园 看你的描述,觉得美国生活真是不容易。

每一步都是战战兢兢的,任何一个人一不小心,就不知道怎么就挨枪子或者被告上法庭了。

你真认为美国生活是这样的吗?你愿意中国人生活着这样的环境下吗?

家园 如果有人有意侵犯我的

合法利益,he or she deserves to be 告上法庭. American law also protects my right to protect my property, with gun if necessary, against intentional violation of my property right.

伸张自己的合法权利,nothing more, nothing less. 一个和谐社会里,正常人在别人没有侵犯自己权益时,没有人格侮辱时,忙着过自己的快乐小日子,吃饱了撑才拿着gun到处去害人。

另外,给国内的小资们提个醒:美国好几个州当地人持枪而行是常有的,也是red neck 很多的地方。Arizona is one。 Texas is too。 It is legal for Texans to put one pistol in his driving car。

另外决斗在英美历史是有历史传统的,而且是上层中流行的许久,100多年前才慢慢立法根除的。美国Founding fathers 中就有人是死于决斗的。有的决斗的理由不过是某人说了几句某人的坏话,called Libel... Just google "libel, duel". You will see many eye-opening examples. 真正了解美国人的话,你就知道这些人身上有一股子野性, 所以政府做事都要小心,不能自己违反自己的法律或肆意胡来。

你真认为美国生活是这样的吗?

--Go and live there for a while。Go and read America's law. It is there. Remember certain rights are protected by the Constitution. 历史上, 美国人为社么反抗英国人,拿起枪搞独立? 不过就是因为英国佬多收了一点点税而已。另外没在westminster parliament给yankee 多留了几个代表议席而已。轮到中国的百姓,真不是社么屁大的事。。。

1)中国的税法是行政机关定的,

2)Parliament 那是路人皆知的养老院与橡皮图章。代不代表我也值得武装反叛/起义????

Chinese chose to silence themselves. Americans chose to take up guns to solve it in their own way. 所以百年来,no representation, no taxation, 作为一个金科玉律,深入人心,早已是英语国家的common sense. How many Chinese know that??????

中国人只能生活在苛捐杂税中,祷告精英们不要再伸手,剥了八层皮后,不要在巧立名目再剥第九层。

(1)结果就是精英们永远不知道停歇,剥了八层皮后,贪心大起,再剥第九层,第十层,甚至于连PI Ming 的子孙后代都算上了。(e.g.,老蒋even collected all taxes into late 1950s, IN late 1940s).

(2)结果是PI Ming终于暴走了,然后是明末大暴动,清末大起义,暴民与精英 无区别的彼此血腥对屠, 无论其中有好人也有坏人。然后民国上台了,新的精英 repeat (1), PI Ming 一再容忍,最后再次repeat (2)。

有人轻飘飘称此为“周期律”,我是轻松不起来,因为这是灭国律,屁民要是不改改自己的軟落,就会一代代不停的付出血的代价。

therefore, I strongly supported 邓玉骄 and 启东人的反抗。

http://baike.baidu.com/view/2443586.htm

中国人终于有人在被剥到第九层皮时反抗了。以后要学会在被剥到第6,7层时就反抗,更高级的是迫使精英们去剥外国人的皮--just as America is doing now. But I do doubt whether my grand-grand-son will ever see it.

觉得美国生活真是不容易

--nowhere is easy. Everyone needs to compete to survive and excel in this country. There is no free lunch in America, AND THERE SHOULD NOT BE. No taxpayer's free money to feed you. It is not China--esp., not Beijing.

--There is one easy-life place in the world called "heaven". It is the place where people go after they pass away.

愿意中国人生活着这样的环境下吗?

--I do not care. What I know is I enjoy very much living here. What I know is 贵国的政界精英,商界精英是很喜欢这里的。At least they do not have to worry about extortion from low or middle-level gov. officials against their wealth.

what you need to do here is to pay your fair share of tax burden--pay your tax, and comply with laws. NO MORE, NO LESS.

If somebody infringes on your property and rights, take up the guns and fight back. Just be a MAN in this country.

家园 你说的有点理想主义。精神可嘉
家园 问题就在这里,有了朱老板尚方宝剑的审计师就不一样了

上市是政治任务,审计师是指定人选,出不了报告倒霉的是企业,还不能挑刺换审计师。这是借力打力的倒逼国企改革。事实上很大程度上起到了清理国企坏账的作用。

家园 你真是理想化

美国占领华尔街的99%发来贺电

家园 你来赞叹一下美国镇政府是如何认真执行法律条文的吧。

赫芬顿邮报:为贫困儿童提供免费午餐的费城妇女安吉拉普拉提斯收到天价罚单

http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-81732-1-1.html

赫芬顿邮报

龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com

龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com新闻标题:

Angela Prattis, Philadelphia Woman WhoGives Free Lunch To Poor Kids, Gets Huge Fine

为贫困儿童提供免费午餐的费城妇女安吉拉·普拉提斯收到天价罚单。

译者:珈蓝一若叶

国家:美国

新闻链接:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/15/angela-prattis-philadelphia-free-lunch_n_1778784.html

新闻翻译:

Every day during the summer, AngelaPrattis’ driveway turns into a dining room for 60 children desperate for ameal. But if the Philadelphia woman can’t come up with $1,000 for a permit,these hungry kids may have nowhere to turn.

这个暑假,安吉拉·普拉提斯家的车道每天中午都会变成餐厅,为60名挣扎在饥饿线上的儿童提供免费午餐。但是,如果这位费城妇女拿不出1000美元来申请许可证,这些孩子将走投无路。

The 41-year-old mother of three’s food programis funded by the state department of education and is administered by thearchdiocese of Philadelphia, which drops off the lunches, NBC 10 reports. WhilePrattis thought she had followed the proper protocol, the Chester Townshiprecently informed her that because she’s operating out of a residential area,she has to apply for a variance, which costs $1,000 for the zoning hearing.Officials also said they would fine her $600 a day until she stoppeddistributing free food, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

据NBC第十频道报道,这位41岁的母亲参与了由国家教育部出资,费城教区管理的“三方食品计划”,负责提供免费午餐。尽管普拉提斯认为她已经遵守了一切合理规定,但最近切斯特镇的官员通知她,因为她是在居住区域外开设餐厅,根据辖区听证会确定的相关条例她必须申请许可,申请费用高达1000美元。据《费城问询报》报道,官员们还表示,他们将会向她收取每天600美元的罚款,直到她停止免费分发食物为止。

“Nobody'sagainst the program,” Township Manager William Piserik, told the news outlet,“but folks don't want the program set up in the lady's front driveway."

“没人反对这个计划,”小镇的行政长官威廉·皮萨里克告诉该报记者,“但人们不希望它在那位女士家门口的车道上进行。”

After heeding to media pressure, thetownship withdrew the fines, but it’s still insisting that Prattis cough up thefunds for the variance, a steep expense she can’t afford, and believesshouldn’t apply to her. The do-gooder told delcotimes.com thatshe believes she should be exempt from such zoning laws because she isn’tcooking or selling food.

在受到了来自媒体的压力后,镇政府撤回了处罚决定,但他们仍然坚持普拉提斯需要自行缴纳许可证申请费。高昂的费用超出了普拉提斯的承受能力,同时,她也认为该条例不适用于她的情况。这位社会改良家告诉delcotimes.com的记者,她认为她应该免于受这条辖区法律管辖,因为她并不烹饪,也不出售食物。

“We’re talkingabout children,” Prattis told NBC 10. “Children. “It’s unbelievable. They’venever once said anything to me in reference to what to do to be in the rightstanding with the township.”

“我们在谈论的是孩子们,”普拉提斯告诉NBC第十频道的记者,“真是难以置信。他们从没告诉过我,要怎样做才能让镇政府满意。”

Gratis meal programs like Prattis’ arecritical during the summer months when 21 million children are at risk forhunger once they lose out on their free breakfast and lunch at school.

暑假的几个月里,像普拉提斯这样的免费午餐计划非常关键。离开了学校里提供的免费早餐和午餐,2100万美国儿童将面临挨饿的风险。

However, Prattis refuses to give up on hermission. She plans on attending the next Chester Township Council meeting andshe will continue serving the kids that need her services, NBC 10 reports.

但是,普拉提斯拒绝放弃她的使命。她计划出席下一次的切斯特镇议事大会,并继续为需要帮助的孩子们提供服务,NBC第十频道报道。

“I’m notstopping,” she told delcotimes.com. “These kids arehungry. I’m not tearing down the community. I’m keeping the children out ofharm’s way.”

“我不会停下来的。”她告诉delcotimes.com的记者,“这些孩子都在挨饿。我不是要撕裂整个社区,我在保护这些孩子免受伤害。”.

家园 这句八成是忙某胡扯

政府有破产指标,是从国务院领导一级级往下压的,

俺接触过破产的事,有些发言权。国企(不管大小,对,是不管大小)政策性破产都需要国务院批。能挤进那个破产名单需要打破头。哪儿有什么“一级级往下压”的事?

忙某真一句假一句地胡扯,他八成是把“国企破产”和“关停并转”还有“国退民进”这三件事搞混了。虽然涉及国企最后好多黄了,工人的感受可能差不多,但破产、关停并转、国退民进这三项政策是完全不同的三码事。

至于他说的“国企被贷款拖垮”“被汇率拖垮”更像是看新闻看来的外行话。比如这个“拨改贷”的例子中,技改贷款从6000万到3.5个亿。看着好像是企业被黄世仁银行逼死了。实际上企业根本就不在乎,因为管他贷款数字是多少,企业根本就没打算还,银行也压根就没指望企业还。如果现在的一个企业欠银行钱不还,它还敢从这个银行走账不?根本不敢。但是银行改制前那时候国企所有账户在贷款银行那里的情况大把,账上趴的钱银行根本不敢动。国企怎么会被贷款拖垮?如果硬要说国企垮掉跟贷款有关,真正的原因也是国企拿不到新的贷款。很多国企就是靠银行贷款输血过活。这根输血管一拔掉,企业就挂了。但是这跟“被贷款拖垮”是两回事。

混淆“下岗”和“破产”概念的,混淆“破产”、“关停并转”、“改制”概念的,基本就是对国企外行的特征。一个自称管过那么多国企,而且是大型、特大型国企的人怎么可能搞不清楚这些基本概念?

通宝推:parishg,hpj1975,
家园 你来洗下地吧,看看美国人可以如何轻易把你告上法庭。

http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Military/38221037.html

发信人: zhengshi3 (zhengshi3), 信区: Military

标 题: Re: 笑谈美国的医疗体系,这可能是最大的皇帝的新装

发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Aug 21 14:10:24 2012, 美东)

Be careful: you are not authorized to give other people medicine and your

medicine is not approved.

If something wrong, she can sue you. If the authority knows, you may be in

trouble.

This is the law. When you receive a medicine, it comes with your name and

you cannot give it to others including your family member.

【 在 ydzhang (包子铺老板) 的大作中提到: 】

: 刚回来。下午做饭正热火朝天,女邻居敲门,自己把腿割了个大口子,这血留得这个夸

: 张。

: 赞临危不乱,毕竟是受过海神训练的人,先拿云南白药糊上,然后整卷绷带随手拿出紧

: 紧地包扎。进而问病人,你是否需要帮助。 (流程好像有点不对,:L)

: 她居然哭了,很warry,她说她没保险,去别的地方会很贵,最好是Emergency,可能会

: 便宜些。。。。

: 飞车带她去,她男盆友在1000英里以外的地方回不来。谁让咱是邻居呢,也体现一下咱

: 们中国劳动人民的勤劳勇敢智慧不是。必须的。

: 医院一到,傻眼了,大夫说缝10针900刀。继续哭,我的外国姐呦,你哭别当着我面啊

: 我英语也不行,你还哭腔着说。我傻了。

发信人: mmzzmmzz (mmzzmmzz), 信区: Military

标 题: Re: 笑谈美国的医疗体系,这可能是最大的皇帝的新装

发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Aug 22 14:28:51 2012, 美东)

LZ是个善良的人,看见邻居流血了,哪里还想那么多啊,肯定是着急了,光想着怎么救

人止血了,要是你遇到这种情况,你会淡定的先想想自己怎么做才不会被邻居告吗?如

果你是,那我只能佩服你“真是个汉子”。

【 在 hulooo (hulu) 的大作中提到: 】

: 美国的医疗体系不是皇帝新装,媒体天天讨论医疗问题,楼主想当说实话的小孩已经晚

: 了。不过楼主的故事也不可信,不要随便给别人用药,尤其是处分药,这个是常识。

: 除非楼主刚来美国,之前把美国医疗制度想的太好。

家园 misundertanding of my points

any violation of property right or criminal action by one elite member/gov. to the average Joes?

Most cities have municipal ordinances regulating the health management of food vendor. There is annual check against restaurants in most cities. I am not too surprised. But the lady here can argue that there is discriminatory enforcement against her SINCE NO COOKING IS INVOLVED and seeks exemption. The final outcome seems not certain yet.

She did the right thing to resort to media for help and here, gov.'s abuse of fining power is contained by the media.

BTw, my post has made it clear: elite class/gov. often infringes on individual rights and people need to fight back. I DID NOT SAY every level of gov. in States is doing the right thing. Otherwise, why there were civil right movement in 1960s?

BTW, I am also puzzled why the gov. needs to provide food in the summer DIRECTLY to children: it is the responsibility of PARENTS to feed their own kids. Where are the parents here? Or if they get food coupons already, why those parents do not feed their own children? Food coupons are turned into DRUGS OR ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AGAIN???

Read behind the story.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 15
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河