五千年(敝帚自珍)

主题:F-22在阿拉斯加演习中取得144比0胜利(转贴) (上) -- 韩亚梓

共:💬36 🌺32 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
            • 家园 关于22的超巡

现在数字很多,也没个准。美帝国主义自己也是不会说的。最新一个数字是离基地200英里处,可维持41分钟超巡(军用推力,M1.5,高度不详),然后有油回家。

网络战怎么搞,TG还不知道有没有理出头绪来。这里面涉及到的东西一点不比搞飞机本身容易。

• 家园 有那么多?厉害!

毛算算,差不多300多公里进去、出来都可以超巡,那就真是超巡,而不仅仅是冲刺了。比Riccioni他们最早制定的要求低,但也很了不起了。

网络战肯定很难搞,不过我想民用网络技术发展那么快,应该对军用技术有所启示。我的感觉是,相比于隐身、超巡这些东西,网络战技术的半衰期要短,缩短差距所需时间可能要短一点。瞎猜而已。

• 家园 嗯,你说到点子上了

我感觉米国的军事报道就是关键地方掐了,你跟他们的飞行员试飞员可以聊天打哈哈,但是从他们那里真有用的P都没有,这帮人都经过训练的,感觉防谍能力超强。他们说出来的东西,就是要公众感觉,嗯,这钱没白花,如果打败了,就猛吹对方,然后再要钱。

真网上查,包括查米国军迷的网站,对22的性能都是猜。超迅现在知道的就是不开加力能到m1.5-1.7,仅此而已,而且是牺牲其它性能达到的,比如最高速度等,当然,一般常识,加力打开,耗油成几何级数增长。工程问题本来就是trade-off,不存在完美解决方案,完美了要么银子不够,要么物理定律根本还没有呢。可望可及有时真难说,靠低估对手永远不是好办法,米空军越战吃亏很大程度是这样造成的,当然导弹制胜论是祸根。

• 家园 看来美国“官漏”也有失手的时候:)

文章应该说的是F-22如何厉害,但好像暴露出来的疑点比回答的问题更多。

看来美国“官漏”也有失手的时候:)

哈哈

• 家园 战绩注水,夸大其词

我相信F22对F16有极大优势,但不可能大到这种地步,除非F22对付的是零式

• 家园 F-22在阿拉斯加演习中取得144比0胜利 (下)

"If a Rivet Joint is trying to get triangulation [on a precise emitter location], he can get more [voice] information" from an F-22, Keys says. "If an AWACS sees a heavy group 40 mi. to the north, Raptor can come up and say it's two F-18s, two F-15s and four F-16s."

Moreover, Keys says, modifications are underway to transmit additional target parameters--such as sensitive, high-resolution infrared data--from the F-22 with a low-probability-of-intercept data link.

"Getting data into an F-22 is not hard," Keys says. "Getting it out [while staying low observable] is more difficult. We bought the links, but we just don't have them on yet."

The F-22's advanced electronic surveillance sensors also provided additional awareness of ground activity.

"I could talk to an EA-6B Prowler electronic attack crew and tell them where a surface-to-air missile site was active so they would immediately know where to point their electronic warfare sensors," Tolliver says. "That decreased their targeting time line considerably."

In addition, the F-22 can use its electronic surveillance capabilities to conduct precision bombing strikes on emitters--a capability called destruction of enemy air defenses.

"And future editions of the F-22 are predicted to have to have their own electronic attack capability so that we'll be able to suppress or nonkinetically kill a site like that," he says.

The F-22's operating altitude and additional speed during the Alaska exercise also garnered praise.

"We stayed high because it gives us an extra kinetic advantage with shooting, speed and fuel consumption," Tolliver says. "The Raptor typically flies way higher than everybody else and it handles like a dream at those altitudes." Tolliver wouldn't confirm the operating altitude, but Pentagon officials have put it at 65,000 ft., which is at least 15,000 ft. higher than the other fighters.

"There were times we went lower, maybe to visually identify a threat or if we were out of Amraams and there was a bandit sneaking in at low altitude," he says. "The Raptor would roll in and kill him with a heat-seeking missile."

The lopsided combat ratio resulted because, "they never saw us," Tolliver says. "We got there without being detected, and we killed them rapidly. We didn't do any major turning. It's not that the J-Turn maneuver isn't fun, but we didn't get a chance to use it."

The F-22's Mach 1.5 supercruise capability also got a workout in Alaska. Because only eight F-22s were ever airborne at once during the exercise, four of them were constantly involved in refueling from tankers flying orbits 150 mi. away. Supercruise got the fighters there and back quickly. On station, the fighter would conserve fuel by cruising at high altitude.

"We also used supercruise quite a bit because the fight was on such a large scale," Tolliver says. "The airspace was roughly 120 mi. by 140 mi. We could sit up at high altitude and save our gas and watch. We don't hang out at Mach 1.5. With our acceleration, when we saw the threats building, because we could see them so far out, we'd dump the nose over, light the burners and we were right up to fighting speed."

During a typical day in the Alaska "war," 24 air-to-air fighters, including up to eight F-22s, defended their aerial assets and homeland for 2.5 hr. Air Force F-15s and F-16s and Marine F/A-18s simulated up to 40 MiG-29s, Su-22s, Su-24s, Su-27s and Su-30s (which regenerated into 103 enemy sorties in a single period). They carried AA-10s A to F, Archers, AA-12 Adders and the Chinese-built PL-12. These were supported by SA-6, SA-10 and SA-20 surface to air missiles and an EA-6B for jamming. Each day, the red air became stronger and carried more capability.

As a result of all the emitters in the battlespace, the F-22's ability to map the electronic order of battle (EOB)--what's emitting and from where--proved critical.

"I love intel, but it's only as good as the last time [analysts] got a data update, which could have been hours or even a day earlier," Tolliver says. An F-22 "gets rid of the time delay. I can plot an EOB in real time. I'm not saying we're better than a Rivet Joint, but I can go places that it can't. If he's 150 mi. away, he's probably not going to be able to plot a high-fidelity threat location as quickly as I can."

The adversaries were wily and didn't want to lose.

"We had guys running in at 500 ft. off the deck," Tolliver says. "We had guys flying in at 45,000-50,000 ft. doing Mach 1.6, trying to shoot me before I know they are there. They would mass their forces and try to win with sheer numbers. None of it worked."

A tactic used by the F-22s was actually developed and practiced in smaller scale at Langley before the exercise. Raptors worked in pairs, integrated with F-15Cs or F/A-18E/Fs.

"I could help target for them from behind and above," Tolliver says. "We really don't have a name for what we were doing other than integrated ops. I was able to look down and smartly target F-15s or F/A-18s to groups at ranges where they could not yet [detect] the target."

Yet, there are a number of F-22 capabilities that are shrouded in mystery, including electronic attack, information warfare and cruise missile defense.

"It's no secret that one of our mods is to put electronic attack on board and then we will play a role in combating networks," Tolliver says. "We're already involved in the collection part. When we come back from a mission, we have the ability to download EOB data that's turned into intelligence pictures. This makes us an intelligence platform doing nontraditional ISR by bringing back emitter data so that teams can go out and conduct information operations."

The next step will be to pass the detailed information about surface-to-air missile locations, capabilities and emission details (called parametrics).

"If I have characterized, say an SA-10, I can send it verbally to AWACS and they can send it out to other platforms," says Maj. Shawn Anger, an F-22 instructor with the 43rd Fighter Sqdn. at Tyndall AFB, Fla. However, "I can't pass the parametrics characterization. Hopefully, we'll be able to shoot it up the radar"--a new capability for the radar, which is being developed to send large, high-bandwidth imagery files.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河