主题:【讨论】关于茅于轼 -- phyllis

共:💬90 🌺90
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页
家园 正因为不懂所以上来请教大家,而不是想在这里吵架。

我并没有怀疑他的经济学家的身份,而是想在这里多学习一点自己不理解的东西。锦侯先生似乎有些曲解本人的意思,流于偏激,似乎是经济学出身,看来是挺茅派。本人持中立态度,不带任何看法的在这里学习而已!!!

家园 鹦鹉会说供求,也是经济学家

经济学就那么回事

家园 欧洲肯定是干了什么天怨人怒的事

要不老毛子能把天然气给他停了?还冻死了人。你说说欧洲是不是干了啥缺德事闹得天怨人怒的,练同是民主阵营的老毛子都看不下去了,把天然气给停了。

您能告诉我是啥原因吗?

家园 这个赞同,花。
家园 茅厕论产生沼气~
家园 狗屁真话,拿人钱财与人消灾而已

看看他背后的那个基金会是个什么货色就知道了

家园 要说经济学的先驱顾准算是一个,茅于轼排不上号的

也不知道那些人也好意思把一个半路出家的而且是在改革开放以后才转行的半吊子经济学家称作经济学先驱。

最早鼓吹市场经济的应该是顾准了,早在1957年顾准就发表了《试论社会主义制度下的商品生产和价值规律》,这篇文章应该是最早的论述市场规律的文章之一。

吹捧茅于轼为先驱的请拿出茅的具体实例来说话,先驱是走出来、干出来、也是拿鲜血浇灌出来的,唯独不可能是吹出来的。

家园 你这句话也可以用在茅于轼身上

最根本的经济学观点就是评价一个做法、事物的利益,都要先界定在谁的立场,在多长的时间范围

茅于轼也是为他的那个利益阶层代言的。而不是她所说的“为富人说话,为穷人办事”

家园 很想知道经济学理论是如何支持没厕所公寓的理论的
家园 有见解
家园 Some dogs can do 1+1=2,

so the dog is a mathematician.You're absolutely right? Math is that simple. Mathematicians are not so great at all.

What do you do for living? Let's assume you're a computer technician, so if a dog can punch the keyboard then he is a computer technician just like you en! Computer is just that simple! en.

so according to your logic,you=computer technician,and dog = a computer technician en, is that right?

家园 wrong, I dont support him or

any economists who ever tried, tries or trying to explain the economics to society. Because mathematicians won't explain their jobs to the society, physicians don't either, and philosophers don't, chemists don't, computer technicians don't, painters don't, why do economists do that? It is almost guaranteed that people without economic training won't understand, but they do believe they do understand. Even Strongly believe they have the same understanding as the professional economists, their confidence are so strong, strong enough to accusing the professionals. Lol. what bunch of jerks? don't get me wrong, the jerks I mean the economists. why do they do that? why? i don't know?

As I said I have never read 茅's theory or his entire paper completely, why? because he or his theories don't deserve my attention, I've got something better to read, thus I don't support him. It would be hard to support a person without basic understanding of his work. But I don't deny him either because it would be even harder, at least to me, to blame a person without basic understanding of his work. does what I said above make any senses to you so far?

流于偏激,how did you figure this from what I said? I have read it again and again, can't feel you at all. So instead thanks me to inspire you, you accuse me for something I didn't do? It is hard to conduct a meaningful and pleasant discussion at cchere now.

And by the way, the best way to learn is not here but school.

I just stated the truth, the truth is most people don't know economics but dare to question the best economists, and even doubt their qualification. isn't it odd?

But not one ordinary person dares to question even the worst mathematician's qualification, isn't it odd?

The worst mathematician can scream to all the ordinary people:"you are not qualified to talk math with me." And most people would think he is qualified to say so,at some level at least. it is odd, isn't it?

But even the best economist would be screamed by the ordinary people:"you are not qualified to be an economist. your job could be done by a parrot or a dog."

isn't it odd?

don't take it too serious, I am not blaming you but inspire you.

just curious, when was your last time asked the same question about 陈景润's study,e.g. 1+1=2,if you ever did ask.

I said:" what the hell? ",when I 1st time heard about this,"why does anybody pay him to do things like that? "

but I never dare to ask the question like yours:"does his study make any senses at all, mathematically?"

because I was so afraid that people would think less of me.

and the last thing, to me: the journey of the explore the truth or acquire the knowledge, is always bitter and sour. I can't walking without wiping.

家园 不喜欢他也不用这么激动

但是不能把话题换了从而发出义愤。

我说的是他的普及工作,什么时候把他说成先驱了?什么时候我说他是伟大的经济学家了?顾准等人也许不错,但是从用普通语言和对大众的影响来说,茅先生的语言比较易懂,产生影响较容易。实际上茅先生是用经济学为船,传播是理性的思考能力。

至于说他为他的利益说话,那是一定的,否则他就不是人了。如果为穷人说话符合他的内心满足(得到经济利益恐怕是不行的),那也是为了他的利益说话。

家园 单纯用经济学的理论解释的话,这样做有些道理,但是

这样做不符合社会一般伦理道德,也不符合中国的国情。就像有网友说的,这不是在给人馒头的时候临了吐了一口吐沫恶心人吗?

经济学有个边缘需求的概念,茅于轼的意思,只要是经济条件允许,谁也不会去住那个没有厕所的房子。这样的的房子一定是穷人在里头住。---他因此得出结论,是有穷人才会申请濂租房,富人会因为这个条件太差和住起来没有面子放弃申请廉租房。

茅先生的出发点是好的,可能他确实想为穷人说话来着。不过他还是高估了某些富人或者半富不富的人的道德水准。

以中国的国情,只是不建厕所,根本阻挡不了富人或者半富的人来申请廉租房,他们完全可以申请下来以后以各种方式出租牟利(肯住的确是穷人),或者用于补贴租住带卫生间房子的费用。

所以我认为,还是给穷人一个厕所吧,不要再给予的同时再剥夺他们的尊严了。

家园 个人感觉廉租房比经济适用房更能解决问题

像我所在的城市,经济适用房都有建到100多平的,3000RMB一平,抽签时好多“困难户”都愿意要大房子。5、60多平小房子不吃香,被很多人放弃抽签资格。

经济适用房还带来了堵不住的腐败,好多买的人都有自己的车,买到了就琢磨卖掉,或者出租。比我这没资格买的人富多了。

茅于轼还是有一定道理的,就是不建厕所太难听了,可以只建廉租房,建小一点5、60平。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河